Practice day at Ebisu Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice day at Ebisu Circuit

Well, I just got back for Ebisu Circuit. It was the best track day I have ever had. My car performed flawlessly and I felt great all day. I have loads of DV video also. I am trying to figure out how to rip it to the hard drive so I can edit it and publish it. I put a couple of Mpeg movies on my site. They are kinda low quality though. Check em

http://www.geocities.jp/nerd4alljapanjp/car

I was rather shocked when Kumakubo just showed up with his orange S15. Man, those d1 guys are fast

Very nice, I wish we had tracks to practice on here in Georgia.

Comment

not too bad... i was impressed that no one else was on the track!

your vids look like they are in Fast forward????

did you head out by yourself or with some other peeps from japan.. Sept i should be visiting up that way..

anyway
      cool vids

Comment

not too bad... i was impressed that no one else was on the track!

your vids look like they are in Fast forward????
        Ha ha ha Nope thats the raw stuff. I took it with a DV video camera that has a memory stick. I dont know why but the vids are kinda choppy. I have loads of dv video but I am not really sure how to rip it.

The reason there was no one else on the track is becuase it was 10 on a monday morning

Comment

nice drifting.

Comment

ooooh man, sick vids

Comment

nice car men at all...

Comment

Pretty soon u can enter the D1 hehe

Its scary at D1 how they enter the 1st corner, practically kissing the wall

Comment

Kumakubo was there in the morning. Unless its a contest or an expo no one enters that corner closer than about a foot from the wall. It is after all 3rd gear clutch kick. You can only leave soo much saftey margin at those speeds. But hell yeah, on contest days I wouldnt be afraid to get a little wall tap on the way in. But, there is no reason to abuse the car during a practice day.

Comment

Its just how they come off that turn and come down the straight, it seems liek they might loose it at anytime because of the elevation changes and the car is light on its wheels from the weight transfer

Comment

Man your entry speed is up there, way up there. How long you been doing this?

Comment

mad skills. you definetly got mad skills

Comment

oh yea"~
                          see you using hand-break to adjust the angle of the car in the 2nd VID...
                          very skillful driver..

Comment

Yahio Factory

I spied a Yashio Factory stickeeeeer!!!

Comment

Re: Practice day at Ebisu Circuit

Originally posted by Ada180sx
                              Well, I just got back for Ebisu Circuit. It was the best track day I have ever had. My car performed flawlessly and I felt great all day. I have loads of DV video also. I am trying to figure out how to rip it to the hard drive so I can edit it and publish it. I put a couple of Mpeg movies on my site. They are kinda low quality though. Check em

http://www.geocities.jp/nerd4alljapanjp/car

I was rather shocked when Kumakubo just showed up with his orange S15. Man, those d1 guys are fast
                              Well you know Kumakubo owns Ebisu right?

Comment

Working...
                              X