Signal at Englishtown (Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signal at Englishtown (Photos)

Pics from the BFGoodrich Summer Slam at Englishtown, NJ where Signal debuted their new 350Z (July 3):

http://www.bway.net/~bracelis/tmp/bfg_signal_july3/

son of a bich!! i cant believe i missed that. pics look awseome. i didnt even know about it! are theyre any more events coming this sumer???

Comment

preview so ppl know wat they might see...

Comment

crap

I knew about this event in this the past few months like I knew about the IAS in Atlantic City and everytime there is really good car show I'd always work. This tells u that my life is F'd up and on top of that I missed the 2 dg trials in the past 3 months. *sob*

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
          preview so ppl know wat they might see...

so thats the infamous Signal Z. I don't know why but I expected more...But that's still pretty hot.

Comment

That Z has been around since last year,it was at SEMA.It used to be gray with a black hood.Looked a lot like Chris Forsbergs Z.Unless of course that was his Z...pretty sure it wasn't though,maybe Chris could clear that up.Anyways,if it isn't,that Z went under one hell of a transformation,because it looks no where near what it used to look like.Before it was more subtle looking,now it's obviously more noisy with that kit and chameleon paint.

Comment

Hey Bernard, it's Angelo from DriftNation. Great pics man! You truly are a very talented photographer!

Who is that in the blonde hair sitting on the door hanging his leg out with Bai? Is that Jun?

Comment

He's the 350Z driver.
                I didn't get his full name but they call him 'Bony'.

Comment

i like the signal 350z but somethings wrong with the front bumper that i just dont like....they should have put the top secret bumper i thinks its a widebody too..

Comment

bracelis! Thanks man, I was there on sunday in those tinny bleachers they had setup. I was SO pissed that the one time i didnt bring my camara i had the best view of a signal drift demo! Thanks for sharing!

Why was it not mentioned that the Signal 350Z is powered by an SR20DET engine? Looked like an S15 plant too. Prolly a Trust T518z in there aswell, couldnt get a close look, all fans were fenced away from the cars even when parked on display. One of the S15/80's (blue headlights) was smashed up pretty bad on front and back from a previous demo .

To end the demo off the driver Drifter XL straddled the door like a cowboy and Mr K and drifter X straddled the pass door while they did some big balls donut drifts,.. so pissed i didnt have my camara.

Comment

beautiful Z.....and has good angles too...only thing that i can say is nice...

Comment

ya i heard Kool Roy wiped out on the saturday event. They sais he banged up his car pretty badd. Anyone got pics of that?

Comment

The show was amazing!!!!!
                          ... 2nd time i've ever seen them and defintely not the last!

Comment

Awesome pix by the way!

Comment

sadness

Comment

Working...
                              X