i finally got my 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i finally got my 240sx

after several months of searching for one just right, i found one!

i love this car, its soo much fun. it has minimal mods with shitty generic parts, but it works for now lol. some generic lowering springs, kyb shocks, generic strut tower bars, and generic tunable muffler with custom piping. the car has brand new tires (sweet) but too bad they crappy ahha. i have alot of tuning to do in the future when ihave more money, but its so much fun to drive even how it is now! ok well heres a couple pics:

i have more pics on my cardomain site : www.cardomain.com/id/exceldriver . ill be adding new pics constantly too, so keep checking it out for updates

im so happy now

Yay! and i finally got to ride in it.....its a beauty......dammit tommy you got one before me...yay! now i wont be ashamed when im listening to trance in your 240 rather than your civic lol

Comment

looks pretty good, how much you pay for it?

Comment

"it's a beaut clark!"

-MR

Comment

Cool very cool...thats the car I want! Have fun.

Comment

i paid 3300 for it, it only has 125000 miles, and is in great condition. its such a blast to drive, gets more and more fun every time hehe.

Comment

I saw a 1995 240sx for 4,000 and only had 77k miles on it...it ran and everything I was very close to buying it!

Comment

ur car looks clean man, i like it.

wow i feel lucky, the 91SE i picked up is a coupe, power moonroof/windows had 72k on it and the dude let me have it for $2800

now its just a matter of fixing all the low level stuff on it that made it so cheap... (wretched non-working digital HUD speedometer)
                Last edited by OH240SE; 07-07-2004, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Congratulations...I am also searching for a FR car. 'Hope I can get lucky like you did...

Comment

i wish you luck my friend, hopefully u'll find something better.

ur in japan bro, u should find something as good if not better easily

Comment

well welcome!

Great car! nice and clean! ( just get rid of the ricer muffler LOL)

make your car look like your avatar. end of discussion.

you need: ( right NOW)

Springs,
                      Shocks?
                      sway bars ( f&r)
                      wheels ( go to your local junk yard and pick some good ones out LITTERALLY! or buy some rare JDM ones from my friend seller on ebay in japan : r2001e ( thats his seller name) he has TONS of JDM wheels for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

get the RS-R gt2 exhaust, on the Ka it sounds BAD *Censored**Censored**Censored*! here is the video of the RSR GT2 on my friends Ka24 s13 ( now its sr powered ehhehehe)
                      http://www.imagestation.com/video/vi...171575617&dl=1

your car is going to be NICE, i can feel it..

oh and lastly...do a motor swap or upgrade. its well worth the money

Comment

my god 3300 for a na car with 125k miles..i paid 3000k for my black top s14 with advan wheels and tein suspension...car looks clean have fun!

Comment

my god 3300 for a na car with 125k miles..i paid 3000k for my black top s14 with 66k km with advan wheels and tein suspension...car looks clean have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                            my god 3300 for a na car with 125k miles..i paid 3000k for my black top s14 with 66k km with advan wheels and tein suspension...car looks clean have fun!
                            well you are in Japan, right now (on okinawa) Someone is giving away a skyline r33 gts -t for free because they are leaving in 3 days and can't sell it
                            So i guess that means you got ripped off right?

its all relative

america didnt get sr20det stock
                            Last edited by Brothaman240; 07-13-2004, 03:06 AM.

Comment

im talking about what u paid for the car...and even if that r33 is free its still not a bargain. r33 suck. heavy *Censored**Censored**Censored* boats. and the gtst is weak imo. and unless u have ever drove one please dont disagree becasue gran turismo dosnt count. enjoy ur car bro and hook it up !

Comment

Working...
                              X