X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont think its an inside joke it stemmed from someones signature above ^

Comment

• JDM AE86 Facelift
      Now the rear is different colour because of a drifting accident, It should be obvious that driveways with pillers shouldnt be drifted into lol

Comment

• Originally posted by datsun510dude
        the dogleg 5 speeds were only in the 280zx's i believe =P
        typo

Comment

• Originally posted by datsun510dude
          daym nice 510.....wait..it looks familiar...oh yea thats MY OLD 510! =/ How do u like it? Heres a pic of when I got it back in....2000? You bought it off the guy that I sold it too not me btw. =d Oh yea and check out the plates hehe
          haha thats sweet, i think i sent you an email, did you get it? my mailbox is full so i made a new email misfttbe@earthlink.net
          ya the plates are sweet. its a rip though when i bought it the plates cost like 40 plus 8% of the cars worth??! how does that make sense? its worht it though for that plate. well thanks for selling the car in the first place!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpoonFork
            here's mine now..

what kind of wheels are those? did you spray them bronze? if so where did you get that spray and what company is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
              what kind of wheels are those? did you spray them bronze? if so where did you get that spray and what company is it?
              I belive he said in another thread that they're Grahm Lights. (Volks)

Comment

• k thanks, but they are called GRAM lights, and they arnt volks, they are rays. soooo many noobs call gram lights volks...

Comment

• Some new shots:

Gotta get the speeds up.

Comment

• my car

Comment

• ahhhhhh sparks are gorgeous

Comment

• ^^^
                        Beautiful...

Comment

• gram light 57s. a set of silver and six bronze ones. fronts are 18x7.5 +30 / rears are 17x9.5 +22

Comment

• right on. thanks

Comment

• 2.6 liters of joy BABY!!! WOOO HOOO!!

Comment

• When i went to Fiji (between NZ and AU) I saw lots of Cressidas, Cefiros, and lots of other sick cars! For picks of sick cars and other stuff go here:
                                http://www.driftcentral.com/forum/sh...highlight=fiji

Comment

Working...
                                X