No announcement yet.

POST A PHOTO Of YOUR DRIFT MACHINE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....if u dont agree wif my opinion of what "JDM STYLE" silvia is...can u show me a pic of what it considered as JDM in your point of view....
    plus..this has got nothing to do thf the HUGE NEON shift knob....peace
    Attached Files

Comment

• the pic above was the closest thing to Pink_GodziRa's onevia.....if this is not a ture "JDM STYLE" car.....then wt is....

Comment

• not a ""jdm style" but an actual customer car of feast racing service. Personaly i think if you want "jdm style" all modifications should have a purpose, and Pink_GodziRa's car is very JDM style. Actually a better term should be "purposeful"

notice how everthing is subtle and purpose oriented. similar to Pink_GodziRa's car. Sorry NOB but you're example was an example of rice, whether or not it is JDM

in closing Pink_GodziRa's car is pretty clean (other than the damages ) but what i belive allblackS14's "concern " is that JDM means ''japanese domestic market" and unless a vehicle made in or for the jdm, it is not jdm.
        Last edited by LexmarkX73; 08-04-2004, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LexmarkX73
          not a ""jdm style" but an actual customer car of feast racing service. Personaly i think if you want "jdm style" all modifications should have a purpose, and Pink_GodziRa's car is very JDM style. Actually a better term should be "purposeful"

notice how everthing is subtle and purpose oriented. similar to Pink_GodziRa's car. Sorry NOB but you're example was an example of rice, whether or not it is JDM

in closing Pink_GodziRa's car is pretty clean (other than the damages ) but what i belive allblackS14's "concern " is that JDM means ''japanese domestic market" and unless a vehicle made in or for the jdm, it is not jdm.

thank you..u put it well! NOB: u dont have to show me whats "JDM" or not...i live in japan and drive a "JDM" silvia and Supra. i was just trying to prove a point.

Comment

• RICE?!?!............u kidding right............

in what way does this car look rice to u????
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by allblackS14
              thank you..u put it well! NOB: u dont have to show me whats "JDM" or not...i live in japan and drive a "JDM" silvia and Supra. i was just trying to prove a point.
              u dont need to live in japan to know what really a "JDM" style is....i worked for "JAPAN DIRECT AUSTRALIA" i see cars commin form JAP everyday......
              i guess there's no right or wrong in this ... but i can see wt you meant...

Comment

• Originally posted by NOB
                RICE?!?!............u kidding right............

in what way does this car look rice to u????
                well the spoiler looks bad combined with the rear roof spoiler thing, the color is too flashy for my tastes, the hood looks pretty ghey, the neons and the springs holding the hood up. hmm the only thing good about it is the black roof and the wheels are not chrome.

then again thats just my opinon. Also whats up with their team name or whatever? rough english translation or something?
                Last edited by LexmarkX73; 08-04-2004, 06:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LexmarkX73
                  well the spoiler looks bad combined with the rear roof spoiler thing, the color is too flashy for my tastes, the hood looks pretty ghey, the neons and the springs holding the hood up. hmm the only thing good about it is the black roof and the wheels are not chrome.

then again thats just my opinon. Also whats up with their team name or whatever? rough english translation or something?
                  that pic was taken a while ago in toyko 2004 automesse...and was the DEMO car of "WORKS 9".......
                  wt's tha matter of CHROME rims????.....u see D1 cars like tanaka and haraguchi running DEEP DASH CHROME rims......so is that a rice too?

Comment

• Dear god, can we argue what's JDM and USDM some more. I like Pink's car. Wish it was mine. If it was, I would run chrome spinners on it. Yeap, BIG, fat chrome spinners with weights at the bottom so the rear wheels looked stationary during Drifts. KAAAAPOW!!!

Comment

• okay now to get back on topic here's my uber-turd

Comment

• Baboon is my hero. Super nice guy too. Met him in Atlanta. Love the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by baboon's a$$
                          okay now to get back on topic here's my uber-turd

awesome. I love this rig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                            Dear god, can we argue what's JDM and USDM some more. I like Pink's car. Wish it was mine. If it was, I would run chrome spinners on it. Yeap, BIG, fat chrome spinners with weights at the bottom so the rear wheels looked stationary during Drifts. KAAAAPOW!!!
                            *siren* bling bling alert.

Comment

• all black s14, i really dont see how not JDM pink's onevia is. im mean the body kit is relly JDM style, and i seen ur s14 too, that look standard on outside, not JDM.

Comment

• *Siren* Stay on topic alert, or didn't you read the last couple posts.

Stay on topic, post a pic of your Drift machine or don't post in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X