Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sakesoba View Post
    Nice
    I like the optimism. Keep up the good work.
    Just wait until it's done. "Drift-Runner," is a good word that comes to mind for Hardslider!

Also, this truck will only Time Attack as a "Drifting" class vehicle, if at all. Psycho Racing has given me a Suzuki Sidekick 4-door and a Ford 9" rear to play in Unlimited RWD in. Listen Friday!

Comment

• I love this time of year.

Comment

• Comment

• more pics on our blog in my sig.

Comment

• Comment

• I was drifting in that bottom one not alot of angle cause I'm a noob and it was taken late caused by me being a noob hahaha and my brother sucks at taking pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDrifter91 View Post

I was drifting in that bottom one not alot of angle cause I'm a noob and it was taken late caused by me being a noob hahaha and my brother sucks at taking pictures
                surrre buddy, the dynamics of your car dont even look like your drifting if anything it looks like you are turning right haha good try though.

Comment

• ^ Yeah the weight looks like its shifted on the wrong side to be drifting lol

Comment

• Like I said the noob factor was greater than the angle I had. I'm probably the newest you can be to drifting and the camera angle and timing were way wrong. I will admit that I suck. but thats becuase I don't practice very often.

Comment

• Originally posted by killer406 View Post
                      thats sick man. any more info on this bad boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by drft89 View Post
                        thats sick man. any more info on this bad boy?
                        I have the low-down on it at my website, www.phantomcatmotorsports.com. Just click on "81 Malibu Drift Car".

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDrifter91 View Post
                          Like I said the noob factor was greater than the angle I had. I'm probably the newest you can be to drifting and the camera angle and timing were way wrong. I will admit that I suck. but thats becuase I don't practice very often.

uuuuuuuhhhggggggg thats what its suppose to look like. home boy robbie doin it right in his coBROlla

Comment

• I would definitely agree. I'm brand new so I suck real bad aright now. but with some more practice I'll get better

Comment

• ya keep it up dude, i was there 4 years ago too.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X