Some East Coasters holding the US drift scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some East Coasters holding the US drift scene

It's just a quick (3 minute) vid of the nuts at Englishtown getting some seat time before the DriftOutFriday, but it's worth the download:
    http://www.vosko.net/media/drift/dgt...lsteaser-1.wmv

Black S14 is Vosko, White S13 is Brandon aka "Fat Tits"

The thread to match:
    http://dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=4268

-MR

man, what about the golf cart, that thing was hauling *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Love to see that compete good vid, to many circles, but still very good.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

golf car drifting, awesome! i need to try some of that.

Comment

LoL i tryed it and rolled it

Comment

Yeah, this was pre-event messing around and posted as a "teaser" video for more to come. As more video gets posted I'll put up links here.

The DG guys in the tri-state area are seriously really good - just look at how clsoe the S14 was getting to the camera in the beginning...

-MR

Comment

yeah i was driving my black s14. there will be more video

Comment

Vosko isn't nearly as fat as everyone says he is...

-MR

Comment

ahhh man i need to get my car back on the road so i can get to englishtown and show u boys how its really done ahaha just kidding its good to see sum east coasters are reppin this coast, hopefully we can get a west coast vrs east coast thing going in conjuction with formual d, that would be a very exciting event imho.

i live about an hour or so from englishtown (morris county) but i never really make my way down thier. ive heard that the drifting event is becoming really large so i might have to go down thier with the rotary and watch. i dont plan on competing anytime soon seeing as how my radiators a pos and leaking, but when i get a new one ill be down thier competing with u boys. hope to meet you all very soon

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                  ahhh man i need to get my car back on the road so i can get to englishtown and show u boys how its really done ahaha just kidding its good to see sum east coasters are reppin this coast, hopefully we can get a west coast vrs east coast thing going in conjuction with formual d, that would be a very exciting event imho.

i live about an hour or so from englishtown (morris county) but i never really make my way down thier. ive heard that the drifting event is becoming really large so i might have to go down thier with the rotary and watch. i dont plan on competing anytime soon seeing as how my radiators a pos and leaking, but when i get a new one ill be down thier competing with u boys. hope to meet you all very soon

Wayne
                  Get on to DGTA and talk to poeple - they'll get you going enough to drive.

There is supposed to be a drifting Civil War in October in MD, North versus South just like old times - maybe sometime soon we could do a East versus West version...

-MR

Comment

oh ya ive already got all the replacement parts, all i need to do is get the time to put my new radiator in seeing as how the old one was leaking and was basically shot. oh north vrs south nice, i wanna go. if i remember the south was treating the black people horrably, thats why the war started or sumthing (sorry i wasnt born in america so i only kno a little) but i wanna hold it down for us black people ahah jk.

i got into an accident and f*ked up my gtc kit. i kno it was dumb but i drifted a turn and a deer ran out and i spun out into the woods. so right now i need to get sum type of kit on im thinkin msports that would be sick other than that i should have all my minor problems ironed out and be in englistown before summers over

Comment

you have a FD? i live in morris county and know most of the guys with FD's.....

Comment

yup its black, hrm ya i dont spend most of my time in and around town, im mostly at spi, down the shore, at school, or in new york at t&r racing. i dont really notice to many s14s in my area either ? go figure

Comment

thiers quite a few fds in the tri state area, trust me ive talked to/ driven with almost all of them, but i usually hang out with this one kid named martin. he drives a blue fd

Comment

i've known martin for about 3 years. i only drive around my s14 when i want to. my old FD got wrecked cause of an idiot driver on a sunday stopping by my parents house.

what town?

Comment

ya man martins a cool kid, also do you know jay ? he rolls around with martin sumtimes he drives a gorgeous black fd. he lives in nyc just wondering though.

Comment

Working...
                              X