Some pics of me Drifting last friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of me Drifting last friday

Completly standard at the moment. I'm toying with the idea of either modding this one up to drift spec or getting an R32 GTS-T skyline.

The rest of the pics are here http://www.bolide.co.uk/actions/imag...ft2004&start=1

Re: Some pics of me Drifting last friday

Really nice pix. Does your s13 have stock suspension?

Well if i were you i would mod you that s13. I think you would have more fun then having a skyline. Although ive never driven a skyline.. so i could be wrong.

Comment

sweeeeet pics! btw do you know if it's a negative chamber?

Comment

its stock everything so whatever the UK specs of these cars, then thats what it is
        It drifts really well and proovs that you dont need super expensive diff's and suspension to have a little fun.
        The gap between the wheels and the arch are a little more than I would like but once I sell my MR2 then I should have a fair bit of money to mod it

I am hoping that the people who took the vid will put it up soon. Ill post it in here when i get it

Comment

Do british 200sx's have sr20's in them?

Comment

yes they do and i beleive the ca18det too i think.

Comment

THe S13's only have the CA18DET's in them, although some people have put the SR20DET's in when their CAD18DET blew up. im on my second CA18
              the S14's had SR20's in them.
              The S13's stopped being sold in 1994 in UK. we never got the 180sx or the 240sx. and we dont get the S15 either. I wish we did, the S15 is in my opinion the best looking one.

Comment

that body roll is horrific....suspension should be ur no.1 priority

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                  that body roll is horrific....suspension should be ur no.1 priority
                  You look to be doing a nice job, I believe if you got some stiffer suspension, you and your S13 would be putting out some serious sideways slaughter.

Oh, there is nothing wrong with the CA18DET

Comment

lol it is my no 1 priority,
                    buy my mr2 so i get some money to get myself a nice setup

Comment

Working...
                    X