• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want some pointers...

brothaman240, im sure its from initial d
    i think its susan bell - my only star

Comment

DAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! The girl in the red levin hatch has skills!!!!! Did you se how she chained the drift in the beggining of the video..... she drifts better than me......

Comment

Nissanguy, if you wanna get to Japan so bad you might want to think about getting a real job and joining up. They'll pay for everything and generally (at least on the aviation side) the tickets to Japan aren't hard to come by.

Comment

+1, thumbs up. very aggressive. i would treat them to sashimi for dinner afterwards.

Comment

Damn nice, I would treat them too..... well not to dinner but I would give them a treat. The girl in the red 86 is my new dream girl (just dont tell my girlfriend).

Comment

When i join the airforce in a year im gonna put in for the bases in japan... hell any will do right? haha

Comment

the girl in the white 240sx fb has my heart

Comment

Damn

The girl in da red levin has my hear damn i wish i lived in japan

Comment

that link aint working....i wanna see...

Comment

since i AM a ninja.....as you can all see by the avatar...im sure ill be welcome there....Nissan guy, lemme know when, and ill hop into the wheel well of the airplane then hide in over head storage compartment...

"uh, maam, i cant get to my luggage because there is a small asian man in the storage compartment"

"YOU CANT SEE ME! -hides face-"

those drift girls will NEVER know what hit em...

oh and Ghost o' D....you made my day actually using fortnight in a sentence
                      Last edited by Spy001; 08-09-2004, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Can you imagine the look on the stewardess's face when you told her that you had a small Asian man in your luggage? Priceless.

I am still laughing about that.

Ex-Cat actually has a good point, the military can take you there. Back when I went in, I turned down orders to Yokuska. The single worst mistake of my life. But back then, I didn't feel the way I do now and I wanted to travel. 17 different countries and one Seal takedown of our ship with 8 guys in less than 7 minutes later, I had acomplished that. Now I wish I would have done differently on that one decision. But you all ought to think about that option. It is a great idea.

We also have Girl groups that are popping up here. Drifting Pretty is one of them. If you want to see better Girl Drifters here, show your support to them and check out their site. Maybe even get your girlfriends involved, if you have time for girlfriends.
                        Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 08-09-2004, 04:06 PM.

Comment

girlfri...wait what? whats that? haha im just playing. but yes i agree, definitely show your support for the prettier gender

Comment

ah....the girls holding it down on the tracks of japan.......
                            they kick plenty!
                            those girls are good and this is my face......
                            not to mention their aggressiveness on the tracks
                            Last edited by DrifterN; 08-09-2004, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X