No announcement yet.

zipzap drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have done both...with the exmods i could get it to slide a little with medium springs up front and hard ones in the back..but then i was thinking about racing it seriously, so i installed awd (plus i dont think an R34 GT-R should be rwd...) and it doesnt really drift anymore

with the zip zaps, i just removed all the tires, that way the front get slightly more grip than the rear, just making it slide without spining too much. plus i used the high speed gear with the middle motor. the high motor had too much power, which made it squirly. it does take practice though, with lots battery. the charge usually last about 5-6 mins on normal driving, but with drifting it, thats cut in half. and since style is part of drifting, i am currently using the R34 f&f body, but thats only cause the pink s2k is getting a paint job...its going black with blue designs but, yes drifting a zip zap is possible, but remember, its not too comtrolled, but you can do like feint and stuff...im still working on a better way than that, because i cant get it to carry for ffurther than a few inches, but it works for drifting on the desk!

Comment

electral tape works well also its the gettoman's drift tires haha jkjk just put a strip around the tires and it slides easy

Comment

Originally posted by Munch

oh, and cfran..im not quite sure what u mean, but if microsizers dont come with FD or R34 bodies, u could always buy one off the internet or something.

they do i saw them at toys r us it said rx-7 it was the fd it came in two a colored one and a clear one same with the r34

Comment

i sometimes can kinda drift my bit char-g, i basically send it in circles, then countersteer on a smooth surface at full charge and i can hold a slide for almost a second, but it's not like the little things will drift for any longer...

Comment

just take of the tires works good

Comment

Working...
            X