CO Drift Showoff 6/27/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO Drift Showoff 6/27/04

does anyone have any pics of the CO Drift Showoff? i forgot my camera that day, and well, i think some pics from someplace other than cali would be nice (no offense, but we do have events here everynow and then....)

the date was June 27th. the drivers there were koguchi, yamamoto, calvin wan, rhys millen, and like that rwd integra and some other guys 9didnt catch their names though) during the car show, there was even 2 Skyline GT-R's...and that was pretty suprising, considering one of them had like 800 hp or something.

so if anyone has any pics, thast would be awsome

Photo courtesy of Antonio Alvendia.

It was a wet wet day. Ill put my pics up eventually

Comment

quick question: wasnt this on the pikes peak raceway?

Comment

yes, at PPIR. The day before they drifted the paved section of Pikes Peak as well

Comment

yup. it rained like a mofo too! in that last pic you posted of calvin, you can almost see me in it. a few more meters down the road i was sitting on the wall, or just behind it (depending on when the pic was shot) thanks a bunch, any other pics you have would be awsome!

Edit: sorry, it was the first pic of calvin that im almost in...like you can see the people sitting next to me on the very edge of the pic
          Last edited by SilverGhost; 07-15-2004, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X