has any body ever got these cars if so which ones the best
    Attached Files

it didnt post all of the cars guess the pic was to big

Comment

the rest are on my avatar

Comment

can any one get my a copy for 10

Comment

I got em all. The best one for me was Ueo's 86. It just drive perfectly. The rest were so powerful that they had toruble finding the gear. The FD's especially. You would go too fast for first gear but too slow for second on 90% of the corners. I used the free blue something or other sponsered FD to win em all and to beat the boss. Once you drive Ueo's 86, you won't drift another one. My first good Drift car in that game that I would win with was the freaking Mercedes believe it or not. I loved it, had the gangsta chromes on it and everything. The I used the EVO 7 I think to win everything up until the FD. Started out with the Starlet.

Comment

I like Tanguchi's S15 and how all the D1 cars have some kinda all weather tires you never have to change them. and they all come with alot more steering radius. I used the little ASL for most of the game including all the masters. One question though Theres these cars appering durning the day now that seem to be tied to sponserships (Which I have all 15) and they won't let me race them. They have a white circle with a gray center as their symbol in the parking lot. Anyone know what I need to do to be able to race them.
            Last edited by Emagdnim; 07-16-2004, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I just raced em. I didn't have all the sponsers though.

Comment

Do you need the chip for PS2 to play this game?

Comment

yes u need the chip

Comment

Does anyone have a flipcover? If so, are they any good?

Comment

Working...
                    X