No announcement yet.

not really drift but it is an ae86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you also need to consider that the AE86 is consideribly lighter than your RX-7 and pushes 600hp. If they were just cruising in like 2nd gear then it would take off that fast. There is a 600hp MR2 out here and he can accelerate about that fast on the freeway.

Comment

i can barely see *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in that video. all i saw was 3 japanese guys in a car shouiting and some AE pulling off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
        Well you also need to consider that the AE86 is consideribly lighter than your RX-7 and pushes 600hp. If they were just cruising in like 2nd gear then it would take off that fast. There is a 600hp MR2 out here and he can accelerate about that fast on the freeway.
        Well duh, the 86 is a couple hundred lbs lighter, and duh it has 600 PS (different from 600 HP). But just look at the damn markers on the right.

Comment

I think you need to watch it a couple dozen more times and then go to an eye doctor. I have watched it 10 times now and sent the vid to 5 other people and all have said that the lines stay the same. At the most they slow down by no more than 2-5mph which wouldnt affect how fast the 86 is speeding off.

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
            thats not a 4a engine at all, thats not even a clyinder engine, thats a rotory engine, Mazda 20B...if im correct...
            Yea i know, im talking about the ae86, sigh.

The video is funny though, it looks like it was just for fun but it was still good.

Comment

I think you need to watch it a couple dozen more times and then go to an eye doctor. I have watched it 10 times now and sent the vid to 5 other people and all have said that the lines stay the same. At the most they slow down by no more than 2-5mph which wouldnt affect how fast the 86 is speeding off.
              Ah, it is you that need to see an eye doctor, you need to watch it more than 10 times if you do not have at least 20/20 vision. It appears they only slow down 2-5 mph, because they slow down, then they speed right back up again, trust me I have seen this done in many videos.

Comment

Well I sure am glad I do have 20/20 vision. Apparently you havnt seen a 600hp car take off on the freeway before. Maybe you do need to watch it over like i instructed you to do. Freaking Newbie comes on here and the first comment is how the video is fake. Also check the speed of your computer and make sure its running up to par. God damn newbies.

Comment

Well I sure am glad I do have 20/20 vision. Apparently you havnt seen a 600hp car take off on the freeway before. Maybe you do need to watch it over like i instructed you to do. Freaking Newbie comes on here and the first comment is how the video is fake. Also check the speed of your computer and make sure its running up to par. God damn newbies.
                  no, but I have seen a 700hp S/C mustang take off. And I did watch it over many times to confirm my suspicion. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing morons belive every *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing video they *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing see. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing morons.

Comment

its quite ironic you are complaining about newbies, when in fact you are one your self.

Comment

Yes I am but I also didnt come on here and start complaining about how fake a video looked my first time. Goto www.AZSR.com and watch the 600hp MR2 video it takes off almost as fast as the 86 but no one believed it cause they are all muscle car guys and didnt want to admit it. Have fun on here and I hope you dont keep posting how fake everything looks compared to YOUR RX-7, or cause you cant keep the timing of lines down. The only reason I dont question the video is because you are the ONLY person who thought it was fake.

Comment

Will a moderator please LOCK this thread now im tired of hearing this person whine, and calling everyone morons.

Comment

Will a moderator please LOCK this thread now im tired of hearing this person whine, and calling everyone morons.
                          Im not calling everyone morons, just you, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing newbie moron.

Comment

Here this should get it lock. You are a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing dumbass for everything you have said so far on here. Pull your head out of your *Censored**Censored**Censored* and realize that an 86 with a 20B will pull that hard and that fast. There was no editing done to the video. Im sorry if your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* computer cant read the crappy video but just get over it already and move on with your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* life kid.

Comment

Here this should get it lock. You are a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing dumbass for everything you have said so far on here. Pull your head out of your *Censored**Censored**Censored* and realize that an 86 with a 20B will pull that hard and that fast. There was no editing done to the video. Im sorry if your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* computer cant read the crappy video but just get over it already and move on with your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* life kid.
                              listen up you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in biatch. I never said the video was edited. I said that the person in the car behind the ae86, slowed down, to make it appear the ae86 was fast. And how the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* do you know the 20b has 600 ps? because it *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in tells you in the video? u need some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in glasses old man.

Comment

Someone get an admin and break these kids up, ruining drifting for the rest of us. Unless you were there, you cant tell wether it was fake or real. I dont care how many times you have watched it, you still cant prove it or disprove it. Just dont say anything if it doesnt mean anything kids.

P.S.
                                They were both hachis but 1 did have a rotary.

Comment

Working...
                                X