No announcement yet.

What is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THe best way to make flames is to build a flame thrower kit.or buy one.Then you can shoot anywhere from 9-20+ foot flames.

Comment

ya i had thought we could have lasted until monday, but i guess that was way to optimistic for this site

Comment

I'ts exhaust has been monstar garaged by jesse james!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
          the cars cool, asking what it is is cool, im trippin cuz you asked how to make flames shoot out... we went through that before on the old forum... im not going to go into detail...
          it was just a joke question, if u fee like "tripping" than dont post and dont read the forum, sorry if people ask questions, it's not liek i made a thread asking "how do u get ur exhaust to shoot flames" than u could "trip" if it's a question inside of a thread that's ok, than dont worry about it

Comment

Originally posted by emission
            I'ts exhaust has been monstar garaged by jesse james!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            haha,I remember he made a flamethrower car similiar to that one,only with totally different objectives.

Comment

re:

wow... more rookies...lol you all should really go to japan more often..hahaha not your fault i guess... ok has ne1 here ever heard of Bosozoku???? Evidentally not because they do that ALOT... you will never see a Yak in one of those just simply because of the extaust... Bo's also often run around on PIMP A$$ mopeds with clear tails and they are usually heavily modified..with exhaust intake and bored out and everytihng like to go cause trouble, but yeah Bosozoku my friend... and no not the car slub in cali...theyre all *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

How to shoot flames:

1 Buy a rotary (heheh) or not
                2 Remove all emissions equipment
                3 straight pipe from turbo back
                4 make about 300-350 whp
                5 run REEEEEEAAAALLLLLLLLL rich
                6 instant flame

If you don't mind the HUGE backfire and flames rolling up your back bumper it's fun to scare the shi0t outta people. I've had peeps pull onto the shoulder on the highway cause the flames were so big.

Comment

well you're either a "bozo" or a member of the yakuza, but thier cars are usually blacked out

Comment

Working...
                  X