Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nitroboy24
    Oh jeez!! A Jag R/C nitrous kit!!! Sheesh, no one wonder you go so fast
    You realy don't know your r/c stuff do you.

Comment

no man YOU dont know your rc stuff.
      its been brought up soo many times at the radiocontrol zone fourms. its just not possible/practical to turbo charge, supercharge and use nitrous oxide on a 2 stroke rc car engine.

btw, hey there nitroboy, remember me?

Comment

Originally posted by micrors4racer1
        no man YOU dont know your rc stuff.
        its been brought up soo many times at the radiocontrol zone fourms. its just not possible/practical to turbo charge, supercharge and use nitrous oxide on a 2 stroke rc car engine.

btw, hey there nitroboy, remember me?

#1 Its not possible to "turbo charge a nitro engine"
        #2 There is a super charger system out... it isnt very practical and doesnt work like a real supercharger/
        #3 for short and fast speed gaines a rc nitrous oxide kit is excellent. Its very practical and works harmlessly. The only way it isnt practical is that over time it will wear your piston and sleeve.

www.jagrc.com . videos,pictures and everything you need for proof .

Comment

Originally posted by turbopower
          I typed a completely wrong set of numbers. It was "supposed" to be 1.850hp I guess thats what i get for posting on 9 forums at the same time. My bad.

On the next issue. A ported concept engine NOT RB Concepts is a highly modified .12 engine. Along with the engine i'm running a Jag R/C nitrous oxide kit. With modified gearing it's easy to hit 90mph . Don't try to accuse me of lying i know my stuff .

Like omg 100mph isnt fast for a moddy car anymore. Theres a micro rs4 that hits 133mph with a small turn brushelss motor.
          A Yokomoa GT-4 rtr on-road racer hits 65mph out of the box completely stock .

Post a video Shure , if i had a digital camcorder. Buy me one and send it to me and i will :P

Nice try bud , have a nice day.

where is this "133 mph" micro at?
          even the fastest 540 powered micros can only go about 80mp before it destroys it self.
          i wanna see this micro, its faster than the current world record by cliff lett (sp?) of 111mph, and thats 1/10 scale with 24 batts.

Comment

A rc10l30 hits 110mph http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/foru...d.php?t=167401
            Is 200mph realy possible ? http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/foru...d.php?t=171703

Comment

You realy don't know your r/c stuff do you.
              Good lord...

Have you ever heard of this little thing called SARCASM?

Did you happen to miss the little face rolling its eyes after I said "Jeez no wonder your so fast" etc?!?!

And yes, I do know my r/c stuff

Oh and by the way, RC Driver tested the Jag RC Nitrous kit and it added around 3mph on the topspeed. HUGE difference, not.

Comment

My Mugen with concept .12 turbo does around 90ish but if i wind it out more it would hit 100mph easily.
                Also, what kind of tires are you running when you are going "around 90ish"?

And who has the radar gun that told you were going that fast or did you pull that out of your *Censored**Censored**Censored* also?

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
                  Also, what kind of tires are you running when you are going "around 90ish"?

And who has the radar gun that told you were going that fast or did you pull that out of your *Censored**Censored**Censored* also?
                  Custom compound tires .

Your worried about who had the radar gun ? sheesh !

#1 Radar guns arent expensive ....
                  #2 It pays to have a police officer as a friend

Wow 3mph ! it all depends on how its used, climate,engine settings. wow you should have known that.

Comment

I want to know what keeps a RC car from going 100+ mph. I dont know much about RC so be kind. I have been over a 100 in my car and i have like a 1 to 16 power to weight ratio ( at least). A RC car can have almost a 1 to 1 ratio. They have almost no frontal area for drag. They are also mm(s) from the ground so almost no air can get under them. If you had high enough gearing i dont see why it couldnt go that fast. Dont they have 3 spd trannys or something.

All im saying if you look at it scientificaly it should be very possible.

Also start being more mature and leave the R/C flaming for R/C forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
                      I want to know what keeps a RC car from going 100+ mph. I dont know much about RC so be kind. I have been over a 100 in my car and i have like a 1 to 16 power to weight ratio ( at least). A RC car can have almost a 1 to 1 ratio. They have almost no frontal area for drag. They are also mm(s) from the ground so almost no air can get under them. If you had high enough gearing i dont see why it couldnt go that fast. Dont they have 3 spd trannys or something.

All im saying if you look at it scientificaly it should be very possible.

Also start being more mature and leave the R/C flaming for R/C forums.
                      Nothing is realy keeping them from going 100mph . The only problem is that when going that fast a little pepple,rock or bump could set it into an in air roll or spin .

Nitro r/c cars can optain 100mph pretty easily. All it takes is a semi powerful motor (all depends on the appl and size) and modded gearing. Electric cars need a small turn motor . Brushless motors are the new rage and are extremely powerfull. To power that powerful motor you need a nice set of high power batterys and a high quality esc to handle the power.

Watch the video nitroboy posted and you will see what 100mph looks like. Now remember that was a few years ago and before the insperation for the worlds fastest r/c car . I'm working on a super secret 1/5th scale project right now. and i'm hopin on entering it.

Comment

Watch the video nitroboy posted and you will see what 100mph looks like. Now remember that was a few years ago and before the insperation for the worlds fastest r/c car . I'm working on a super secret 1/5th scale project right now. and i'm hopin on entering it.
                        Not so secret anymore

Im guessing it will be gas powered if its 1/5 scale.

Obviously a brushless powered car with a few lipoly cells is going to win Too much money for me though, I was thinking of getting an S/T and putting a kontronik jazz 5-6-18 esc and twist 47 motor in it with maybe lipoly batteries. I am not willing to spend that much money on a motor, esc, batteries, and chargers however. A 1/8 brushless (on lipoly batteries) buggy would be badass. Like Craps and manty others on rcz..

Good luck on the project!

Comment

Working...
                        X