X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMUEL 360 (VIDEO CLIP) from Formula D Sonoma

Video Clip by Lateral G Racing

DOWNLOAD INSTUCTIONS:
    (RIGHT-CLICK on the Trailer link and Select "SAVE TARGET AS")

SAMUEL 360 in the VIPER at Formula D Sonoma
    http://driftingvideoclips.com/samhighspeed360.wmv

Wow i remember that. It was so cool. I thought he had spun out but then he just went into a drift right after that it was so tite.

Comment

.... Sam's skill is truely special. I've seen a video of a guy in a 86 doing something smilar, but nothing like this.

Comment

can anybody add this in "QuickTime" format so us poor devils on MAC's can see it?

Comment

I have the same problem on my laptop which runs linux. WMV is fine for windows machine, but i'd suggest releasing it in mpeg.. your mac will run that right?

Comment

We have a QuickTime version, but it is not online at this time.

Originally posted by DV19
            can anybody add this in "QuickTime" format so us poor devils on MAC's can see it?

Comment

Yeah, Mac can read jpg's but QuickTime is best. It's pretty universal too from what I can tell.... It drives me crazy..... I can only see about a 10th of the clips out there..... Gotta buy more more tires so a PC just to see video's isn't gonna happen. Please guys post video's so we all can dig it.......
              Thanks

Comment

Problem with quicktime is the player runs like crap on windows. Windows media player runs alot better. which obvious makes its own wmv and the universal mpeg play. Mpeg plays pretty good on my linux box too. quicktime is alright . I wish apple and microsoft would stop squabiling so they can make products for each other that actually work.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                  I wish apple and microsoft would stop squabiling so they can make products for each other that actually work.
                  Dito!!
                  In soooo many ways they would make my life easier if they'd just get along.....

Comment

Wow...Sam is just amazing. He sure looks like hes having fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by DV19
                      dood just downlaod WindowsMediaPlayer for mac. I have an iMac G4 with OSX 10.2.5 and i can see wmv's all day.

CLICK

Thank me later

Comment

There's a dude who drives (or used to) in the D1 who was doing this... in an automatic!

It's from Drift Tengoku #3 I think - I have it at home, I'll have to check and see, It maybe have ben tanaka...

-MR
                        Last edited by mranlet; 07-21-2004, 12:49 PM.

Comment

WOW! that was cool.

Comment

360s are cool, but not as hard as they appear. I don't know why they have this crazy mystic. I did one in my first drift competition back in '02, did a couple at the NOPI Nationals exhibition last year, and popped one off at FD rnd. 1 (granted that one was a little slow). Even the Japanese drivers go nuts for them ... at NOPI the Team Orange guys were impressed, chatered and smiled, and then one of them tried it as well. I don't suggest you guys just go out and try one now, but if you are at an event with a lot of room, just go for it and learn... not like it's magic, just fun.

-Tony
                            Team Toyo/Finishline Motorsports

Comment

sam is the man, i think hes the best US drifter and my odds on favorite. ROCK ON SAM

Comment

Working...
                              X