No announcement yet.

Some Photos of My FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only that I like your car, I like the area where you drifted...I have a fetish for big empty parking lots now...

Comment

nice car nice drifting.

and thats not the gp sports kit that is the besiege kit correct me if im wrong.

Comment

it's not either of those, heh... it's actually a friend's car, and it's the Border front bumper along with some other sideskirts.

Comment

no its actually gp sports lol sorry

Comment

my bad, i went back and looked at his car, he's only _selling_ a Border front bumper. they look about the same, so i guess that's how I confused it. *shrug* thanks for the correction.

Comment

no problem, im happy to help out a fellow rotary head. hope you dont consider it a mean jesture cuz its not, im just tryin to help you out so maybe you could bye my favorite fc kit hint hint wink wink nudge nudge its cheap ahahhaaa

Comment

haha, it's just that i'm usually the one helping other people out. but i'm not gonna get the GP Sports kit, i don't really like it that much. i plan on completing my widebody Corksport (Border knock-off) kit next month.

Comment

corksport huh, u got any pics of it ?

Comment

yeah, just check out http://www.corksport.com - go to the 2nd gen FC link, Other (fenders, lights, blah) and the widebody fenders are in there. the border knock-off is under Body Kits.

Comment

nice ride man. My brother had one same year and totalled it

Comment

Im diggin the panda FC. i remember seeing yours at TeamFC3S...made me wanna paint mines black and white for a while.

Comment

yeah, a lot of people actually did it after they saw mine. funny thing is, is that my car has the black hood out of coincidence. i took my Turbo II hood off my '87 TII, put it on the GXL (with the plan of sandblasting it and painting it white), and drove home with it. having the red hood on the white car was just so extremely ugly, i couldn't handle it anymore (though it had only been a few hours of it being on), and a friend of mine owns my first RX-7, which was a red base model with a black hood. so i gave him the TII hood, and he gave me the black hood. it looked alright, so i just kept it like that.

Comment

Working...
                          X