Me drifting a few weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me drifting a few weeks ago

Wasnt my best run but its the only one that was filmed. I went drifting yesterday too and got some good vid on that so ill upload it when i get that.

Note: Copy and paste into a new browser because tripod is *Censored**Censored**Censored*, or right click and save as.

http://driftingcarl.tripod.com/carl.wmv

EDITED: Removed due to my bandwidth running out
    Last edited by Carl; 10-27-2004, 01:55 AM.

ok tripod seem to have removed it

ive put it on my webspace now so it should be ok for a while

http://www.driftworld.co.uk/carl.wmv

EDITED: Removed due to my bandwidth running out
    Last edited by Carl; 10-27-2004, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
      ok tripod seem to have removed it

ive put it on my webspace now so it should be ok for a while

http://www.driftworld.co.uk/carl.wmv
      Niiice! you got a little bit of roll, but that's okay. You had some really good transitions and towards the end the clip was really good. Keep up the good work.
      Last edited by S14DORIMON; 07-25-2004, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Man i thought i was gonna see a MR2 trying to drift.... what am i saying it cant be done.. pipe dreams, pipe dreams...

Comment

yea just a little roll but besides that good jobs on transitions nice 240

Comment

I dont drift my MR2 anymore

its just called a 200sx here, we dont have 180's or 240's.
            and it only comes with the CA18DET
            Its standard so i expect the bodyroll, but im selling my MR2 so I can sort that out within the next few months

Thanks for the nice comments by the way

Comment

Are you drifting with an open lsd in that vid?

Comment

Originally posted by sil80sx
                Are you drifting with an open lsd in that vid?
                watch the wheels bud....

its an open diff i believe. but who know wut the english have up their sleeves these days :P

Comment

Yeah that's what i though too.
                  But after all those posts in the tech section about drifting with an open diff isn't possible I still was amazed how good the car drifted. So I wanted to know for sure.

Comment

you have crasy body roll. what do you have for feet in that thing?

Comment

It's not open Limited Slip Differentail, it's just open differential. I think he has a VLSD. Pretty good job though.
                      Last edited by squints338; 10-09-2004, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by squints338
                        It's not open Limited Slip Differentail, it's just open differential.
                        I knew that.

Comment

nice vid, and it looks like you're headed in a good direction (and i mean more than just sideways )

Comment

Hmm yes its just a basic S13 VLSD. It does its job fine, i dont need none of these expensive 2 way diffs or dont need to F*** up daily driving by wealding the diff

FYI ive had to take the vids off my server cuz this free post bump has caused alot of people to download it and exceed my limit ya gits

Since then I got KYB AGX suspension and some 40mm lowering springs and its alot better

Drifting season is over basically in the UK and my S13 is dead again so the engine is getting rebuilt with maybe a GT28R turbo bolted onto it

Also excuse my description of the car as an S13, I know its an RPS13 or something like that, just in the UK we only have 1 type so its just easier to call it an S13, and unfortunatly we only have them with CA18DET's which explains why this engine will be the 3rd this year

Comment

Can not download the video clip

Comment

Working...
                              X