No announcement yet.

Falken Tire Drift Showoff (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmmmmmmm.........................donuts......... ...............

Comment

hey im in the first skyline pic, im famus
      yeah the show off was preety cool, it was held at fedex feild(red skins feild ) out side of d.c. i expected more people to be there but it was still fun.
      i think the 240 in pic 3 shoulda won, he got beat out by an old volvo, i liked the volvo, but he didnt put on as good a last run, there was a integra with a crv awd converson that might have won if it didn't break, not shureif it had awd or rwd the whole time.

Comment

nice pics. i like the one where the guy is out of the car.....shows character.

Comment

JR Gittin RULES!!!!!

WWW.DRIFTALLIANCE.COM

See him at Formula D Irwindale Raceway Aug 29th, him and the other 4 DA members!!!!
          Angelo, Forsberg, Pfeiffer, and Hampton!

Comment

Those skylines are lookin mighty fine. Anyone wanna trade me for my silvia s13.

Comment

i was there had a good time. jr and all the falken guys were going nuts

Comment

The Day was Awesome. Myself and the rest of the team had a great time. The competiton was good and I love that Volvo...... Cant wait to drive at a big event in my hometown again next year.

MR Anonymous... I love you Buddy.......
                www.driftalliance.com
                TEAM FALKEN

Comment

jr what is the event going to be next year

Comment

I dont know exactly but I am 99% sure Drift Showoff will be back to the DC area and I wouldnt be surprised if Formula D decided to make an appearence in the DC area (which is definately something Im going to rally for!)

Later,

JR
                    www.driftalliance.com
                    TEAM FALKEN

Comment

i hope it is i will br there

Comment

Working...
                      X