Drift Video Clips on KAZAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Video Clips on KAZAA

Anyone here download Drift Video clips on Kazaa?? I downloaded the JUN Supra video clip yesterday.

i got most my videos off of them

just type in keyword: drifting, or racing.

Comment

if you do see some drift videos, I recommend downloading the ones titled "drifting - .MPE" "Drift Mix" "Japanese version of the American truck" (they're pretty weird, but I hope you like them) sorry if you dont find them.

Comment

i prefer to find some tila's hotspot videos

Comment

I've gotten tons of drift videos off of Kazaa. It's sometimes hard to find good long one's though. But yeah, the JUN Supra and the "Drift Mix" ones are badass.

Comment

I have seen the JUN Supra clip. It is one of the larger files online.

Comment

oooh,

have you seen tha one with tha jimmie eat world song in tha background? that one is tight.. especially with koguchi!!!! he is tha man!

Comment

Is that the one where it starts off with a Porsche drifting in a circle around a bunch of other Porsche's? If it is, that one is badass too! Another must download video. I think it's called "Montage of cars to music" or something like that.

Comment

ruch montage

the vid you are talking about with jimmy eat world in the background is called "ruch montage" at least that is what it is called on my system. it is very dope, lotsa clips. the dude that made it jacked everyone in their mom in the process, maybe that is why he is laying low, but some of the footage came from my friend over at driftlub.com when he went to japan and filmed the drifting on the streets. so, ya, it is dope, but he jacked everyone. that is kinda the way things go down these days. lol. i will drop it on my server and put a link on it here later for all that need it. i have bandwidth out the butt. its a dope vid though, hope that helps.

optionboy

Comment

Ruch Montage

Hey i got the video with a porch drifting arorund 3 more in the beginning too i wanna noe wat both those songs are too cuase i think theres 2 im pretty sure..

Comment

ok im back agen.... i found the first song.. - sweetness but the second half of the movie's song i couldnt find u guys noe?

Comment

yeah i know what the other song is ppl its called "understanding in a car crash" by the group "Thursday" found it along time ago kool band, you should try downloading the linkin park video, the song that was played on that video was called "Somewhere I Belong" it has the R34, Koguchi green 180sx , an animated (like Initial D) s15 and FD, and a orange FD chasing some car that i dont know, and the ending kinda sucks, but all in all its a kicka** video its called "Drift Compilation" i HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DOWNLOAD IT

Comment

Theres a guy who puts music to a bunch of clips. He does pretty good work.

Comment

i d/led option drift vids off of emule... and i also make drift compilations... i just dont have a server... if anyone is willing to host them i can send them...

Comment

Working...
                            X