180sx
    23.08%
    ae86
    23.08%
    s15
    46.15%
    fc
    7.69%

There all the same except the body. I would the get the s15 just because i love them

Make shure you get a high torqe motor . Stick with the yokomo motors they work just fine.

You know you dont need a specific car to drift right? the only thing realy special about the yokomo drift cars is that they have the "o-ring" wheels with the drift rings.

Did you know that Yokomo is coming out with a special edition rtr drift car ? same thing as those only with an added yokomo motor and top of the line radio gear and esc .I believe they are currently availbe thru yokomo and are only like $175 more. call yokomo and find out or check the site.

Comment

Dude all of the cars are sweet but I personallu would get the s15 body and then just buy the other bodys later.

Comment

Originally posted by turbopower
        There all the same except the body. I would the get the s15 just because i love them

Make shure you get a high torqe motor . Stick with the yokomo motors they work just fine.

You know you dont need a specific car to drift right? the only thing realy special about the yokomo drift cars is that they have the "o-ring" wheels with the drift rings.

Did you know that Yokomo is coming out with a special edition rtr drift car ? same thing as those only with an added yokomo motor and top of the line radio gear and esc .I believe they are currently availbe thru yokomo and are only like $175 more. call yokomo and find out or check the site.
        they also have oil-less shocks...which are better for drifting...

Comment

they all look clean, but i would have to pick the S15 chasis for this one.

Comment

The Best Way to solve your problem is to buy them all ...

Comment

i got a a drift car i know it jsut the ring if u didn't c my car it under the here my 180sx that the name of the thign i post it and foo i'm not that rich to get them all man

Comment

yokomos dont drift any better than any other car realy, and you can buy those tires and bodies seperate, cars liek the traxxas 4tec and the tc3 are cheaper and ready to run out of the box, the yokomos arent and they cost more, ive never drifted the yc3 but i have the 4tec and it drifts well, if you want my advice do what im doin go with a different car and get the body seperate

oh and make sure if you do ask about the 4tec ask about the electric one, the nitro one goes 60mph+ and isnt a begginer car to say the least i mean its scary to have that thing coming at you that fast, the guy showin it to us side swiped a concrete pillar and the thing practicaly desintagrated, it was awsome

Comment

ok

Comment

Originally posted by banged240_drift
                    yokomos dont drift any better than any other car realy, and you can buy those tires and bodies seperate, cars liek the traxxas 4tec and the tc3 are cheaper and ready to run out of the box, the yokomos arent and they cost more, ive never drifted the yc3 but i have the 4tec and it drifts well, if you want my advice do what im doin go with a different car and get the body seperate

oh and make sure if you do ask about the 4tec ask about the electric one, the nitro one goes 60mph+ and isnt a begginer car to say the least i mean its scary to have that thing coming at you that fast, the guy showin it to us side swiped a concrete pillar and the thing practicaly desintagrated, it was awsome
                    Yes yokomos do drift better than other cars. It is mainly because of the actual car config and setup. Everything is set perfectly for drifting. The yokomo bodies are EXTREMELY hard to come by. Ording one straight from yokomo can take months (i should know i ordered one a few months back) The tires are comewhat hard to find aswell plus just like thr body and meant for the yokomo cars only . They both can be modified to fit other applications but arent a direct fit (the wheels may be in some cases) .

Traxxas products are crap now addays. I have sworn to never buy a traxxas product again after buying 3 vehicles fro mthem and all 3 have had serious problems. Problem #1 was my rtr tmaxx 2.5 . The 2.5 engine was incorrectly set and tuned from the factory and the case cracked. They sent me a replacement at my cost for shipping ($32!!!) I'm not thew only one to have these problems either. Problem 2 is my traxxas revo (brand spankin new top of the line nitro monster truck) I purchased it directly from traxxas (yeah i spent a little extra but i got mine before most people did) little did i know is that traxxas doesnt know how to pack there damn boxxes. I got my revo with a folded and cracked body , bent antenna and my wheels were all scratched up. Problem 3 was a part i ordered from them. I ordered it and then never hered from them. Asked fro a refund and never got one... 3 months later i got my part ... no explanation no nothing. I had already purchased the said part from another retailer.

#1 . You can drift any car. Anything ! a monster truck,buggy,nitro car pretty much anything r/c can drift.
                    #2 The amount of driftng action your car gets all depends on the car itself.

Shure you can drift a nitro onroad car and it looks sweet but its damn near imposible to do so with stock tires. Yo uhave to find some pvc tubing to cover your wheels and then cut to size/glue. Or you can put tape on them . It works but nor for long.

Yes you can drift just about any electric onroad car . Most people who own elec r/c cars drift and dont even intend to but power sliding isnt drifting. I have a bone stock tc3. Its a decent drifter but lacks the power to go in and out of turns. I can connect 1-2 turns and then it just gets to slow. I can connect 4+ turns with my yokomo drifter.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                      The Best Way to solve your problem is to buy them all ...
                      I did that once with airplane models, then my mom slapped my forehead for buying so much...

Comment

turbo power.

i definatly see what your saying about traxxas now, my friend who had gotten his a few days ago was doing fine on his hard wood floor, but we took it out on the street and it was sliding ok but a wheel just randomly popped off, then when he took it to the hobby shop they were out back drifting some more and 3 wheels popped off so im gonna have to retract my statement about the traxxas cars, and since i havent even driven the tc3 im gonna have to say go with the 180sx

but as for yokomo parts the place i was gonna order the body from told me that he could have it in a few days, and also theres a yokomo dealer right by my house so i guess where you are they cant get the yokomo parts as readily as they can here???

Comment

will this is what i got and wait to it done guys

car still in the box

open box with all parts in box

the parts lay out

Comment

damn! that was fast as hell! how much was it ? my local hobby shop has 2 180s but there $380 ! i refuse to pay $80-100 more than what i could buy them for online but i cant find any place that has the one i want.

Comment

i pay 190 for it

Comment

Working...
                              X