My GM6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GM6

heres my car.......... not that anyone cares but im bored so i figured id post a picture. umm...........i can i post more than one picture in a single post?
    Attached Files

deffine GM6 i thought those were GC8's?
    Thrillz

Comment

GC8= EJ20 turbo WRX 4 door.(JDM)
      GM6=same body but a 2 door and has a non-turbo(USDM)
      GC6=same as my car but 4 door(USDM)

USDM's never came turbo......... only came as 1.8L or 2.2 or 2.5L mine is a 2.5L

2.5RS......... 99... it has the same front end as a Ver.5 JDM WRX and rear spoiler as a ver.4....

these have good low end and are great for auto-x and for sno-dorifto

Comment

GAWD!!!! i love those cars...so sekjie

Comment

thanks yeah wanted the 2.5RS first gen for the longest time 2 or 4 door just cant drift it the way i want so i abandoned the idea.. still think the first gen RS looks better than those Beetle eyed POS's..
          Thrillz

Comment

yea i love the way the car handles and drives...... its not slow but not massively quick. i dont really care about straight away speed all that much. I am trying to get a AE86 project or a miata or a FC as a project for the winter for drift and auto-x in the spring/summer. any1 no of some1 selling one in the tri-state area it would help

Comment

heres another.......... let me know if u want any more or special pics of the car
              Attached Files

Comment

Cool. Ive always like subaru. My uncle used to have the SVX from 1990, that thing was fast as hell. You'd be in second doing like 50. Great AWD cars.

Comment

Originally posted by GC8drifter86
                  GC8= EJ20 turbo WRX 4 door.(JDM)
                  GM6=same body but a 2 door and has a non-turbo(USDM)
                  GC6=same as my car but 4 door(USDM)

USDM's never came turbo......... only came as 1.8L or 2.2 or 2.5L mine is a 2.5L

2.5RS......... 99... it has the same front end as a Ver.5 JDM WRX and rear spoiler as a ver.4....

these have good low end and are great for auto-x and for sno-dorifto

ok....im not sayin ur wrong or anything.....but as far as i know in the u.s, the 2.5rs(2 and 4 dr), 2.2L's(2/4 dr and wagons) are all GC8s.....maybe those r chassi codes in japan or something...i dont know...but as many shops as i know and people that i know...everyone has always called them GC8s, but maybe u just know something that no one knows.....and o yea i use to have a 2.2L wagon...i was gonna do a EJ20T swap, till i wrecked it......

first pic is actually flipped backwards, so ur actually lookin at the passenger side(just incase u got confused)

Last edited by craziazzmofo66; 07-28-2004, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Owww da.mn!!

Comment

yea craziazz GC8's is what everyone just refers to them. That is the chasis code in japan not in the US. I posted somewhere before and called it a gc8 and got bitched at

o yea craziazz all im seeing is red x's

i was planning on getting an OBS(outback sport) wagon and drop a WRX motor in til i found out how hard the wiring is and how much $ it is to get somewhere to do it for you.

I drift my AWD all the time hahahaha
                      Attached Files

Comment

i hate how pictures never work all the time....sigh.....but its workin right now.....

:edit:now right after this post its not workin......

Comment

or let me atattch this instead........
                          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X