Skyline T-bone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyline T-bone

I finally got around to taking some pictures of the T-boned Skyline at the shop. There is not a single drop of blood in the car...
    Attached Files

that hurts me deep inside, i hope whoever t-boned him goes to jail or something like that

Comment

another...
      Attached Files

Comment

I take it the driver survived ? doesnt look like he would have gotten seriously hurt.

damn damn damn another skyline off the map

Comment

that car was wrapped around a pole...look on the inside....its a perfectly round hit, then the car folded around

.....I watch TLC and Discovery channel too much

is this car in the USA?

Comment

OMG i hope driver is ok so i can send him hate mail about what he did to that car.

Comment

I was not there to see the wreck. It happened in Japan. My sponsor (Cartune) picked it up for a parts car. It is a 97 V-spec... er uh was a 97 V-spec. I think he was/is going to sell it on ebay or something.
              Attached Files

Comment

Now you know where alot of RB26's come from...

Comment

You get more than that from Japanese clips. The clip that was used to make my car had a HKS F-con (old school one), Cusco tension rods, JIC Coilovers and hard pipes going to the stock sidemount. When ever he gets new front clips in, it like Christmas .
                  We are almost finished with the R33 for the next event. Here is a peak at the new head light intake. It feeds the the new 3037 Turbo thats going on. We are shooting for 450hp to the wheels for the next event.
                  Attached Files

Comment

that intake looks SOOO menacing!!!!!!!!!

its like exvitermini's car!

man i want a skyline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

Comment

wow......i usually dont like the R33s but this 1 looks damn good....i guess with the right kit on a it, anything can look good......

p.s my opinion....

Comment

i have tons of exvitermini skyline videos... that skyline from above... it runs in the 8s i believe it ran an 8.56 once

Comment

skylines dont impress me..when i first got to japan i was like yeah i want a skyline...but they r so common everyone and their mom has one. plus r33's suck anyways. igot a silvia and supra instead

Comment

That is why I like America, free to voice a opinion. If you are trying to get a rise out of me it wont work... I prefer a Miata or both the Skyline and any "S" car.

Comment

hey allblack, aren't you getting a skyline?

Comment

Working...
                              X