Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the JUN Supra has 900hp

Comment

those are some really old school videos. I was drving the blue bmw m3 on clip #7 and that was taped 4 years ago.

Comment

in terms of drifting the Jun Supra, Blitz Skyline and Alexs Viper produces the most smoke i've ever seen. and just to let you know, the Jun Supra is one of the fastest cars in the world. very highly tuned
        sure that car is fast....wif 918hp and a bucket loads of toruqs......

but wt made u say that's one of the fasterst????

Comment

its a fast car alright....700hp for the track...900 is way to much...he would be breaking traction in EVERY corner

700 is on low boost...

how many of you guys have seen the FULL video ( i have it)

it shows all the specs of the car...pretty impressive

I like the sound of the car...

and you know what...i like this video of it in the tunnel

http://www.exvitermini.com/movies/junjza.zip

down load that and it gives you a good look at how fast this beast really is....

and the asian guy screaming............ PRICELESS

Comment

actually jun has 3 different tuned supras, the one in the video was a 750hp. and they have a 900 and one over 1000 dunno the exact specs though

Comment

old school in the house.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                in terms of drifting the Jun Supra, Blitz Skyline and Alexs Viper produces the most smoke i've ever seen. and just to let you know, the Jun Supra is one of the fastest cars in the world. very highly tuned
                No it's not. Unless it runs in the 4's, or laps with the F1 boys or other such impossibleness.

He's really moving in that vid.

Comment

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! How many of you just come on here to argue? Sure the video is old, but it is still good. The kid is obviously stoked on it. I have always enjoyed that video...it's classic. And no, the Jun Supra isn't a fuel dragster or the F2004. But as far as road going Supras are concerned, it is probably one of the quickest, fastest most powerful around (if it still is).

All I am saying is, enjoy the video. Enjoy driving...just quit arguing over such unimportant things. Too much nit picking.

Comment

that clip is about 4 or 5 years old. My bro Matt Hunt (Owner of UPFD) was in Japan with Jun when they shot that clip. Somewhere on an old harddrive I have more footage of the Jun Supra and the Top Secret Supra putting down mad HP. Those guys are crazy 2jz tuners. Maybe the best in the world when it comes to that motor, next to us of course (hahahahaha!!!!) Check out the new drag clips on out site Jason Seibel running a 10.25 on out automatic trann set up. Also note he drove the car to Vegas and won the pro street class and then drove back to LA in the same car. www.upfd.com

We are the Undergroung of racing. You are all welcome to stop by the shop and check us out.

Later
                    RJ

Comment

Working...
                    X