I give him 90 days

That when the visa runs out

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
        I give him 90 days

aha, nice.

Comment

You better have plenty o dough unless you're gonna be teaching english over there. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* gets expensive. Anyway, I dont blame you for wanting to leave. I cant wait to go back.

Comment

!

take me in ur suit case?

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
              I give him 90 days
              I think you should tell him how Japan works.You can't just fly over,there very strict on immigration to begin with.You know a good place for you,Roppongi hills.99% of the girls there just want one night stands with gaijins,don't let it go to your head though,your nothing outside of there,not to mention life won't be easy unless you know a decent amount of japanese/friend to translate and have enough money and time to get settled.

Comment

I'm stickin in the good 'ole usa: Cheap gas, wide open spaces, no toll roads, and the best Armed Forces in the world to keep us safe. And oh yeah V8's baby. 1300hp Skylines---------bring 'em on!!

Comment

gotta love canada

Comment

what are you talking about I-Vtec

Man i wish i had a private plan i could fly over ther every once in a while and buy parts for cheap

Get sideways y'all

Comment

Originally posted by driftguru
                      what are you talking about I-Vtec
                      You can get S13 Silvias and AE86 Truenos.Then where it is an import,the emissions testing standards are lowered.You can basiclly do what you want as long as you don't break laws such as running a race exhaust system on a street car.

Comment

Mexico is the place to be.

Comment

i wanna run a touge in japan, and then maybe one in the alps... thatd be tight...

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                            i wanna run a touge in japan, and then maybe one in the alps... thatd be tight...
                            theres no roads in tha Alps just tunnels threw them the longest is nine freekin kliks sucks on a bike you come out black on the otherside. and Roppongi hills them ho's want to get paid for that sh't how do you think they pay for that LV, CC and all that one night stand hell no 5 min and there gone.

Comment

RE:

Yeah, like Mt. Haruna =P

Speaking of which, didn't they setup speed bumps there?

Comment

Working...
                              X