That's more like it!

522kb/s

Comment

Seen this one a few times, not too bad at all

Comment

Yeah look like a great day

Comment

Hope I don't get reamed for this. ^^;;

Well, I just watched the .wmv, Drift day 2, and I was sorta let down...I saw all these great looking drift machines...but very little drifting. Most of what was shown was too much oversteer, powersliding, or just plain donuts.

I was really disappointed when I saw that red Supra pull up to enter the cones, and just tip-toe through the course.

What was up with that R33? It looked kinda funky - riced-out 20 foot tall spoiler and a front clip that didn't fit at all...

I'm not trying to poke fun or make anyone feel bad - simply giving feedback. Don't take my opinions to heart, they're just opinions. ^^;

Comment

Originally posted by //BoomSpeed
            Hope I don't get reamed for this. ^^;;

Well, I just watched the .wmv, Drift day 2, and I was sorta let down...I saw all these great looking drift machines...but very little drifting. Most of what was shown was too much oversteer, powersliding, or just plain donuts.

I was really disappointed when I saw that red Supra pull up to enter the cones, and just tip-toe through the course.

What was up with that R33? It looked kinda funky - riced-out 20 foot tall spoiler and a front clip that didn't fit at all...

I'm not trying to poke fun or make anyone feel bad - simply giving feedback. Don't take my opinions to heart, they're just opinions. ^^;
            BoomSpeed - Hi there !.

well first of all - look at the title of the video again please - it clearly say DRIFT DAY 2 - this equals the second day ever in Sweden for serious drifting - about 95% of the cars were drifting for the very first time ever in their lives.

this i´m hoping explains a lot of your questions.

Myself driving the white/black A86 have been drifting for about a year when this was filmed this summer in July.

about the R33 - its 4wd - the wing is an jap specs aftermarket product & the front bumper fits perfectly.

why do most people think that a great looking car automatically will perform nice driving/drifting - this is NOT the case with any car in the worls - everything is up to the drivers skills. dont you agree ?

have a great 2005

Kristian -

Comment

Ahh, well, everyone starts somewhere. ^^

Well, I wasn't assuming that a nice car instantly meant it would be a great performance - I just sorta got my hopes up because of how nice the machine looked. A shallow assumption, I know.

The R33 at first looked like it didn't even have a front bumper, at least to me. Then again, my glasses are being repaired and I've been without for a few days now. I shouldn't have said "fits"...it just looks like it doesn't even go on the car at all. And I still think the wing looks silly. ^^

I wasn't mocking the drivers, new or not. I just read all the posts while I was downloading it, and it made it sound like a really exciting competition. Sorry if I sounded mean in my review. I didn't intend to.

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to my stay here. ^^

Comment

Dumbass Question Of The DAY!!!

First off great vide... Here it goes the koenigsegg is that the yellow car that looks like it belongs on an f1 track not with all the beatup drifters!

PS: beatup drifters rule!

Comment

nice writeup Kristian...;]

just d/loaded those vids for the 3rd time...nice!
                  ;]

cheers, adam

Comment

Working...
                  X