No announcement yet.

My SUPER Advan Wheels for the Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

regardless if u find a website with cheap rims its gonna cost u an arm and a leg to ship. but yes super advans can be found cheap. i paid like 250 or something for my 2nd set. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* the 17 in volks i use with tires were only 179. gotta love UP GARAGE!..im selling all my super advans...

Comment

im located in jersey and im willing to pay shipping, as long as its cheaper than like the 2 grand they want for the rims at most places

Comment

where in jersey u at? i lived in PA...the poconos right off route 80...since i sold the Silvia to my brother look for it flying around the tri state area around december

Comment

oh *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* seriously im in morris county. see we live by each other, can u please PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEE hold a set of advan super advans for me PLEASEEEEE id pay you extra lol but i need you to hold them for longer

Comment

well actually we live about 13k miles away..i live in japan now but i used to live in pa. my parents live there so does my brother. well if u can wait till december when the silvia will arrive at the port in NJ there will be a set of blue and black 17 in super advans in the trunk. i will sell them to u and u and my brother can meetr somewhere say rockaway mall or something and do the damn thing....350 and their urs.

as far as i know my Silvia will be one of the only true authentic RHD silvias on the east coast. Especially with the rb20DET in it. look for it at car shows through out the east coast. Unfortunately i wont be campaigning it becasue i dont leave Japan for 2 more years so my brother will handle it. It will probably be for sale withen a year so save ur pennies...
            Last edited by allblackS14; 08-10-2004, 05:29 PM.

Comment

That's deep man. Reeeeal deep.

Comment

deep? i dont understand...

Comment

ahh man i apperciate it soo much ive been searching for sum of these rims for months. u think you could hook me up wiht sum black with red lips if nto ill take teh blue.

your really helping my project, the 3 spokes are gonna look soo nice wiht my kit thats comming. thakn you soo much, and if you ever runn across sum fd stuff or any more advan super advans bring em back and ill deff buy them

allblack your my hero

Comment

ok so I can't get em???

Comment

no me

Comment

Sorry guys i bought all his super advans already so stop bothering him about it.

so blacks14 can i buy your red ones?

Comment

hey blue dragaon u know u r gonnahave to wait till i leave iraq in sept for me to mail em right? i leave here the 16th of sept and get to japan on the 19th..yes it takes 3 days to get back home cause we have to fly the long way..china is a no fly zone....18 hour flight from chicago to tokyo...grrrrr

Comment

i wanted the black and red ones.... =(

Comment

so when do u get back?

Comment

i leave iraq the 16th of sept and will be in japan the 19th...i will throw some cool jdm goodies in the sale of the wheels also...all of my crew rocks Hello Kitty Seat buckles. its cool to do so u should also

Comment

Working...
                                X