Mad AE86 (Video Clip) Birmingham Wheels UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fsr
    It's close to Stavanger in Norway We had the idea that it was closer to Kristiansand (where the ferry from UK comes in) than it actually was and decided to make a detour
    "A little detour" ahaha It took an whole day with the drive to and fro there

But oh my it was worth it! More drifting events happening at this track around summertime this year, so stay tuned for more hot vids from this little twisty winding track!

Comment

Expect a new video from Pudding soon, as Drift Club Norway organized a drift day on ice yesterday. Featuring a bunch of crazy norwegians, a frozen lake, Pudding and a whole lot of cameras. Get ready for some exotic european cars drifting like Bambi - on ice

Comment

you are a dam good drifter. Is that a bandana around ur stearing column in the first vid? LoL Straight up gangsta

Comment

Originally posted by boygenius_89
          you are a dam good drifter. Is that a bandana around ur stearing column in the first vid? LoL Straight up gangsta
          Thanks man. Yeah, it's a black bandana with flames Ueo's got one, so I had to have one too. Might make me drift better

Comment

nice stuff there......i will be looking up more stuff from you PROPS

Comment

Well, I don't have a car atm, but I'll post a clip of my team mate in his new S15 in a couple of days

Comment

And here it is. Kenneth drifting his S15: http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13561

Comment

Awsome!

wow,what an awsome crew,good videos guys,and good driving Fredrick. It would be cool to have a big drift battle between US,UK,and Japan drifters....hmmm i wonder who would win

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
                    wow,what an awsome crew,good videos guys,and good driving Fredrick. It would be cool to have a big drift battle between US,UK,and Japan drifters....hmmm i wonder who would win
                    Would be difficult for my brother to participate then, since he's norwegian...

Comment

Working...
                    X