Battle Scars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Scars!

I want to see pics of your guys' battle scars from drift or just accidents that happened to your babies. This was my 91 Celica GT, not a drifter but I did pull off some nice powerslides in this car. I am posting pics from three different accidents. The Celica all torn apart.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by prodigy; 12-01-2003, 08:09 PM.

The first one and the next three are from my first accident in the car. I was turning left going to work and didn't see a guy, he hit me. He also had no insurance so he shouldn't of even been on the road. Crushed passenger fender.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by prodigy; 12-01-2003, 08:10 PM.

Comment

The replacement fender.
      Attached Files

Comment

No really big mechanical damage to the car during this accident. Just bent a strut.
        Attached Files

Comment

I pinned my old Celica between two trees doing a powerslide. I hit the snow on the outside, then stuck in the center of the road where there wasn't any snow, and hit the snow on the other side of the road and roled down the ditch. Had a water deliver guy pull me out. My passenger side fender and the bumper were each wrapped around the tree. I had to push the bumper in with a stick so he didn't rip it off when he pulled me out. After the first accident I painted it all with gray primer. Yes that is the replacement fender from the first accident. Luckily it just took a little plastic filler and primer to fix it.
          Attached Files

Comment

When my step dad was drunk he said he could see a face in the fender. I guess you can kind of see one. Haha. It is the face of the dori god.
            Attached Files

Comment

My last accident happened in the rain right before I sold the car. The same buyer actually bought it that was going to before I wrecked it. Well, a guy slide into me in the rain when I was turning left at a light. The light turned green and he wasn't moving so I went, then he decided to go and he slide into me. I had my friend cut out the section and I hammered it back out. After putting some holes in it with my body hammer because I was pissed because I didn't think anyone would buy it. I took a off a grand and let it go. The section was already hit so it just crushed easily, it was a very low speed wreck.
              Attached Files

Comment

Last one. The guy actually fixed it and painted it dark blue. He got the color idea from me. Sorry about the pictures enlarging the screen. I better see some of your guys' battle scars.
                Attached Files

Comment

wow lotta damage i havent had any yet hopefully not anytime soon

Comment

re:

lol if you havvent had any damage... youre not doing it right...lmao

Comment

mine came pre messed up ... needs some body work... theres rust on the doors and rear quaterpanels.. thats nothing to me though... 3 hours of grinding at the most... but one the tail lights are broke so i gonna go for the JDM ones to save time & money.. but that might take a little more for the installation...

Comment

Yeah that car was just fixed and painted when I got it. My 240sx is going to need a patch on one of the spots that it has rust and some All Metal on another.

Comment

here ya go
                          Attached Files

Comment

here ya go
                            Attached Files

Comment

too much stress on wheel lug nuts from drifting. took a turn too fast and wheel came off and hit front panel before going into the bushes. I literally cried for the first time in at least 5 years. Costed me 50 bucks and one week to repair the damages (its nice to have connections)
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X