Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

As you can see it was being held together by just one lug nut right The rest were stripped COMPLETLY clean! The one thats holding it in was only able to go in like 1/4 the way. I was lucky I was able to get at least one one so it could be towed. Most of the damage was to the rotors and lug nuts. No visible damage anywhere else. I was shocked at that. Even had two mechanics verify the damage. I was very lucky.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by pcbootleger; 12-03-2003, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Ouch that would be scary. My friend was doing seventy on the highway and his wheel came off, talk about scary.

Comment

With that much stress on the front in a drift you must be pushing pretty bad in the turns instead of kicking out the rear end.

Comment

Re: re:

Originally posted by driftaholic
            lol if you havvent had any damage... youre not doing it right...lmao
            Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by gladhatter
              With that much stress on the front in a drift you must be pushing pretty bad in the turns instead of kicking out the rear end.
              too much understeer I guess. You have no idea how hard it is to whip out the rear end of my car. its low powered and heavy.

Comment

Some old damage I did when I first started drifting....oversteering into a wall

Some recent damage. Actually this happened after I threw tread drifting

Comment

my damages

i have bent a steering rod (if that´s what they are called).. & cracked two of my BBS replica 15" rims & blown one almost new 195/45-15 Kumho tire.. I ran over a coke/beer can & the tire blew

Kristian -Sweden

Comment

my damages

i have bent a steering rod (if that´s what they are called).. & cracked two of my BBS replica 15" rims & blown one almost new 195/45-15 Kumho tire.. I ran over a coke/beer can & the tire blew

Kristian -Sweden

Comment

Here's a picture of my scar's drifting...
                      my EX girlfriend crashed into me.. because she was mad at me.... "i shouldnt be drifting" *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that

Before

After!

Comment

2 red Z's that had an accident... I am literally in tears right now. I hope you got back at your ex.

Comment

actually...
                          my car is Orange.. but tinted darker...
                          real color is Persimmon... but... anywho...
                          some say it's orange some say it's red

Comment

Women.

Comment

Working...
                            X