X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my GT-4

Comment

• nice car dado stmpower needs to start workin again

Here's some pics of one of my babies. I am waiting to get my camera back from customs (them idiots siezed it on my way back from germany!)

2003 Nissan 350z . Engine pic was before any of the mods (obviously) because i am now rocking around 530whp and i still have some more things in mind to do.

Driveway :

stock engine:

pic from 2 months ago with just about everything it has right now

Interior
      Last edited by turbopower; 07-29-2004, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• dont make fun...it still a turtle..once it gets a b16 swap it wont be no more heh.

Comment

• I'm digging he hammers on that CRX. Those rock. Seriously.

Comment

• haha thanx

Comment

• I love those wheels on that crx. It makes me wish i hadnt sold my dbdrag crx i kind the miss the ol ugly thing.

Comment

• picked up thoese wheels a while ago, its one of only 3 in cali.
                and the falken shoes are slippery,i have fun a** draggin it. haha

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: The Girls!!!

Originally posted by JDMR2
                  DONT CRY!!!! Those are the beater rims. HAHA!! Its too bad it takes Work Wheels 4 months to get some rims over here. They will be coming in next week. I will post pics of the car next week once the wheels are on the car. How about this for FITMENT!!

Work Equip 03- Gold

15x8 +25
                  15x8 +10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  195/50-15

Can you say 4" of lip?

oh and WTF is fillement!!! HAHHA!! someone sunk your battleship!!!!

btw- your car looks pretty sick bro. I can appreciate when someone takes the time to get wheels with correct offsets and widths.
                  ummm i hope those wheels arent going on an ae86. equip 03s in those sizes will only have 3" of lip max and wont be flush on the car. you can easily fit 15x8 0 offsset on near stock fenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by otakugt4
                    Here is my GT-4

you have that in the USA? dude you must tell me what you do to drive it.

Comment

• Look at his plates bob

Comment

• heres a pic of my 240sx stock engine nice isnt it? lol GOT RUST!

ill put more of it later

Comment

• what kind of plates are they, candian?
                          says he lives in new hampshire.

Comment

• Originally posted by micrors4racer1
                            dont make fun...it still a turtle..once it gets a b16 swap it wont be no more heh.

whoa, your b16 is gonna be intimidating. NOT! hahahahhaaha ppl and their 'badass' fwd honda engines. ive eaten enough of em.
                            but nice cars nonetheless everyone

Comment

• actually a b16a1 in a crx will be wuite a match for any car. My friend has a j.spec b16a1 and he's beaten mutiple mustangs, camaro's...he even keeps up with his brother's fd3s in the 1.4 mile...

Comment

Working...
                              X