Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sin-R
    Aw dude. That makes me really sad.
    If you add one zero to that (=$27000), you'd get what a REALLY cheap one in Norway.. (about $35000+++ usualy)
    Hey man, lets do business. I can get u lotsa those for lotsa cheaper than 27.000. We both will make money :} damn, i don't realy believe they go so expensive in there. aND IF IT GOES FOR EVEN 35.000, omg, ima start realy thinkin' about exporting those

Comment

• The Shadow

this is the only pic of my car i got right now

Comment

• Originally posted by 240sxsr20det
        Hey man, lets do business. I can get u lotsa those for lotsa cheaper than 27.000. We both will make money :} damn, i don't realy believe they go so expensive in there. aND IF IT GOES FOR EVEN 35.000, omg, ima start realy thinkin' about exporting those
        Yeah dude. There is alreaddy a few who import from japan and a guy who imports from japan and dubai (dubai has the best rhd/lhd converters in the world..).
        Nobody dares to import from the states. There has been a lot of rumors of people beeing set up, and scam'd or what it is called (trickd?).
        And the price of one with licensplates is usualy around $35 000..
        I think the price for licensplates is roughly $10 000 that the goverment wants..

AllMotorKing: Wow! Nice lookin' car

DriftingShadow: The Shadow ain't workin'!

Comment

• THANKS A LOT! MY CAR ROCKX@

Comment

• Originally posted by AllMotorKing
            *drool* beautiful 280Z dude.

i actually have a friend who's working on 2 right now. he's in process of dropping Chevy 350 V8 into it. I'll get him to post pics one of these days.

Comment

• Ahh, it's a 240Z BTW, and uhm, yeah, V8's I admit are really cool, but I like JDM Power in a JDM Ride...

Comment

• nice 240+80=280z hahha im into math´s hahah!

Comment

• my car
                  Attached Files

Comment

• another pic
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by miatadrifter
                      Before:

After:

I am dynoing it today. I am shooting for 250 rwhp @ 12psi
                      I envy your miyata.....How much did the T-kit cost?

Comment

• Originally posted by AllMotorKing
                        Ahh, it's a 240Z BTW, and uhm, yeah, V8's I admit are really cool, but I like JDM Power in a JDM Ride...

GAH! i'm SOOO SORRY!!! sorry for calling it a 280! XD i feel so dumb now. >.> but ya he might keep the inline 6. he's still deciding.

Comment

• My Z

Hey, theres more Z guys here then I thought! Anyway, heres my pride and joy, my '76 280Z.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Not sure if I posted a pic yet... but here's my s14

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis
                              I envy your miyata.....How much did the T-kit cost?
                              Unfortunately it is not a kit. I wish it was cuz then my car would be working right now. I have to rebuild the turbo and re-weld all of my pipes. I have leaks everywhere. It was my 1st attempt so I don’t feel too bad. It just sucks that oil is pouring thru my turbo and into my intake. It makes me white smoke like spy hunter. I pieced the setup together myself here is a list of parts:

-Haltech E6k
                              -RX-7 550cc injectors flowed by RC
                              -Tubular manifold
                              -Super 60 Turbo
                              -Tial 38mm wastgate
                              -Turbo XS BOV
                              -NPR FMIC
                              -Three 2.5” u-bends and one 2” u-bend
                              -Licoln Welder

It all adds up to about 3300.00. I did all my own work so there is no labor cost.

Comment

• 3300....to rich for my pockets.....guess i gotta go with the greddy kit...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X