Video: Norwegian Drift Day Free-Runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the positive comments!

The great Kamikaze Drifters homepage has just opened so if you have any question direct them to them there

And i'd like to ad to this thread that I edited a Smaller and more entertaining video!

also with some sneaks from the competition.. Twin downhill drifting... nice

any comment on the video would be really nice!

(latest divx, save target as, 17mb video, 2min long)

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by soru81
      Guys, you simply rock!!!

This is the most impressive video I've seen in recent time and IT'S EUROPEAN! I cannot believe this! At least I couldn't. I really had no idea Norwegians are so far in drifting, I didn't know any Europeans are. For example, german drift challenge is nothing compared to this...

Awesome guys, hats down, thumbs up I wanna move to Norway

You really did good job, not just driving, which is really good and shows you have lots of skilled drivers, but also cars are awesome and it looks like some are prepped for drifting (and this is europe we're talking about ), and the latter not the least, you did great job mixing this stuff together. Really good work, I really enjoyed watching it!

Anyway, how much of kamikaze drifters are on this forum? I've got so many Q's to ask! What tires are you using (I find couple years old michelin pilot's best, but I've only tried couple of used tires)?

And is the rx7 driver on this forum? I'm currently in the process of rebuilding an FD and making it street legal drift car and would really like to ask for tips about the setup... Currently my FD is only sucking funds (a lot) and videos like this really helps giving out money for such an old car, hehe, thanks again. Anyway, is he running stock torsen diff or aftermarket clutch type? I'd really appreciate if you can give me some contact of his... Thanks!
      Hi.

I'm the only Kamikaze Drifter on the forum, and the team has only to members. Kenneth Moen with the RX-7 and yours truly. Kenneth wouldn't be able to help you much with RX-7 setups as he only drove the RX-7 this once before he sold it and got a ~500bhp 200sx s14.

When it comes to the setup, the RX-7 was bone stock apart from an aftermarket suspension of unknown origin. The car was imported from Germany. What makes his drifting even more impressive was that he used the tires that was allready on the car, Michelin Pilot 235/40-18 and 285-35-18! That's why he spun a couple of times. The 285's was a bit unforgiving to say the least

We just startes drifting this autumn, so we haven't tested very many tires yet. So far a set og Kumho 712's had the best balance, but didn't take the abuse to well. They were fine as long as I stayed on the track, but once I started to use the kerbs they just fell apart Guess I'll try some Yokohamas or Falkens next.

Fredrik Sørlie (yellow corolla)

Comment

That kenneth sure have a powerful s14. You guys sure rock. Just saw your video and it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo_r34
          That kenneth sure have a powerful s14. You guys sure rock. Just saw your video and it's good.
          Yup, it's got a JUN engine capable of 800bhp. Plain crazy! But he will tune it down a lot though. 800 might be hard to control...

Comment

Working...
          X