Post pics of tow hook emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post pics of tow hook emblems

okay everyone you know what i really like? the lil good luck emblems/key chain type things, that people stick on the back of their cars....here is an example, i got this pic from somewhere on google image search, its kyle from southpark, but please...

post pics of the emblems!
    Attached Files

I'm almost positive that ernie fixmer (or whatever his last name is), drifts with a spongebob keychain on a towhook.

Comment

I think Bikers used to put small bells on their motorcycles for good luck.

Comment

Im planning on adding this to my cars tow hook after its done with paint:

Its an "Evil Eye" which is suppose to ward off bad luck.

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
          Its an "Evil Eye" which is suppose to ward off bad luck.
          Hehe, this one girl I know in my neighborhood needs one of those..Her brakes went out and she could either A) Hit atleast 3 cars then be a sitting duck in the middle of the road or B) Hit this small brick wall. She chose B and totalled the car Luckily she's ok and was some old crappy, fwd saturn

Comment

Originally posted by Velvet
            I think Bikers used to put small bells on their motorcycles for good luck.
            ya its to ward off the street gremlins, meaning it has to be very low to the street to keep them away, sorry my step dad drives a harley, I know a bunch of useless stuff about them.

Comment

the bells for bikes are to ward of evil spirits. ive been wait for some one to give me one, (there more luck if its a gift) and put it on my hook

Comment

hah thats cool its more luck if its a gift....ill have to let everyone know its almost my bday:P

Comment

Working...
                X