know of any, Blue Wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.C
    blue wheels brings back memories of my old car...

i had blue chrome ones on it...wasnt a drift car or that...but
    its an idea like...to have em chromed blue...i bought them like this from the factory though...and they're across the pond so i dont know if ya could get em...but like i said its an option...
    those i like, what brand are they, i doubt they come in 15x7 or 16x7.5 or somthing along that but who makes them?

Thrillz

Comment

found some i like always been a fan of Volk's plus im able to get the in diferent offsets...

Thrillz

Comment

hahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahahhaha hahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahaha hahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahahhahahahahaha hhaahahahah

i swear man this forum is amazing.. do people do ANY research AT ALL before they post? wow.

that wheel you posted, you obviously know nothing about. i would LOVE to see you buy thoes for your miata. what the hell are you talking about you can get them in different offset, they only make that wheel in 4 sizes. all are 18". smallest is 8.5j, widest is 10j. and they cost.... 1300$ a piece. PLEASE BUY A SET FOR YOUR MIATA!!!111

damn.
        Last edited by chmercer; 08-20-2004, 12:41 AM.

Comment

powder coat the steelies, itll look better than 18s on a 1st gen miata...

Comment

heheheh whats the weight on the mag TE37s anyways

Comment

18x8.5j 12.9 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by obnoticus
                powder coat the steelies, itll look better than 18s on a 1st gen miata...
                no way, nothing would look better on a 3000$ miata than a 5000$ set of wheels

Comment

If you can't find blue wheels, you could have your wheels painted

Comment

Working...
                  X