My Fb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fb

hey was up this is my 1980 fb.it has a bridgeported 12a with all racing beat internals.it has a holley 650cmf carb with a fully port and polished intake manifold.racing beat 4 puck racing clutch.motegi rt5 rims with yokohama 205/50/15 tires .i hope ya like jus reply and tell me whut ya think about it .
    Attached Files

let me help you out here
    Attached Files

Comment

numbah two
      Attached Files

Comment

by the way, dont forget to take your car out tomorrow after the PR festival
        Attached Files

Comment

last one
          Attached Files

Comment

whoa! sweet paintjob

Comment

those pictures dont do the car justice, its beautiful in person... if only we could find somebody who had a digital camera

Comment

thanks riper and that is tru it look 1000 times better in person

Comment

best looking FB I've seen in a while

Comment

Beautiful car man , one of the nicest Fb i have seen

Comment

what wheels are those rolling on?

Comment

hmm im impressed actually like it, and im not a fan of fb's at all. maybe its cause it reminds me of a 240z. haha

but 650cfm thats not too much carb? what is that a 1.2liter jesus?

Thrillz

Comment

Hey man, you gotta nice car there. BUT, why does everyone refer to the first gen RX-7 as the FB? Wasnt the proper chassis code for it the SA22C? If I am right we should be calling this the SA instead of the FB. The "F'' coded RX-7s were only the 2nd and 3rd Gens and the new RX-8 is SE3P. But whatever, I'm just rambling cuz I have no car...

Comment

Originally posted by Velvet
                            Hey man, you gotta nice car there. BUT, why does everyone refer to the first gen RX-7 as the FB? Wasnt the proper chassis code for it the SA22C? If I am right we should be calling this the SA instead of the FB. The "F'' coded RX-7s were only the 2nd and 3rd Gens and the new RX-8 is SE3P. But whatever, I'm just rambling cuz I have no car...
                            The first series of first gen RX-7's were SA22C's,and the second were FB's.Just like you have S4 and S5 FC's.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                              The first series of first gen RX-7's were SA22C's,and the second were FB's.Just like you have S4 and S5 FC's.
                              Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X