Dart Izumi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dart Izumi

I've looked everywhere, yet I cant seem to find any pics or vids of Dart Izumi Jr. and/or his car. Can anyone help?

ahha um ya, dart izumi jr isnt a real person i dont htink. you could be right, but i know that the company by the same name makes sum really nice body kits and other parts for multiple cars includign the r32 skyline gts-t (rwd single turbo), ive got a few pics of sum of thier cars. they make my favorite 240 body kit for the zenki and kouki, they look gorgeous in my opinion the lines and everything are great. if anyone is in japan, hook a brother up ill show sum more later, but the website is http://www.dartizumi.com/

last but not least, the best of them all

that kouki has a 1jz gte in it and is making 470ps
    if i find out more info ill post
    Last edited by Wayne; 08-16-2004, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Dart Izumi is very real, who do you think Izumida is? I'll try to get you some pics when I get a chance. I can get Dart Izumi parts too. I'm not sure if anyone else in the states can get 'em, unless they're Dart Izumi's second cousin or some shizz...but yeah if you need anything let me know

Comment

seriously, schwing schwing, if i get a 240 ill deff give u a call, cuz that would be the only kit id put on

Comment

dij aero looks almost identical to hipposleek, fyi

Comment

Yea, Dart's real. He drifts a Supra pick-up truck conversion car. Ive seen im on a Drift Xtreme clip, but I was looking for more.

Comment

Dart Izumi is Yuuki Izumida if that takes away the confusion.He currently drives the RB powered 350Z built by Top Secret.

Comment

OhHhHhHhHhHHhhHH, thanks for clearing that up, anyone know where to get his kits and how much they cost ?

Comment

you could try www.systemqs.com, they can get you pretty much anything you cold ever want.

Comment

Working...
                  X