GM: GTO JUDGE concept at Woodward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s0nny80y
    personally, it looks like a GTO with a shaved body kit. But if thats really a concept, if it gets into production, they seal the deal as the only American manufacturer I'd respect (not that the GTO has already done that)
    yeah they changed the grill on the monaro, thats it i think, oh and moved the fuel tank so pontiac didnt have to

in all honesty though, there are far better cars that could have been used as a GTO, im quite suprised holden chose the monaro

Comment

Originally posted by MarshallMX5
      Definately cool. Are American cars finally becoming cool again?

And it wouldn't be The Judge if it was black...
      a black judge??? do you even know what a judge is? the classic color of the judge package is red. thats the only way it should ever be.

Comment

500HP 500TQ 389CI

Comment

Originally posted by RX-7s_Rule
          500HP 500TQ 389CI
          Happiness in a box

Comment

Originally posted by RX-7s_Rule
            500HP 500TQ 389CI
            I'm not too sure that it'll be that high. I've been hearing rumors that GM couldn't quite(sp?) get the 500 HP & 500 TQ that they've been trying to reach (to match the Viper SRT-10) for the new ZO6 which is also getting the LS7 (I'm sure for emissions reasons). Plus, does anyone think they would make "The Judge" faster than a ZO6?

Comment

ahh man, that judge is hotter than mills lane, lets get it on ahahah just kidding, but it does look like a gto with a hott body kit

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo_Rotary
                I'm not too sure that it'll be that high. I've been hearing rumors that GM couldn't quite(sp?) get the 500 HP & 500 TQ
                really now, whos your source ?

here is my source- (read the HP and weep) http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/previewpage?016078

Comment

Originally posted by A-bomb
                  really now, whos your source ?

here is my source- (read the HP and weep) http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/previewpage?016078
                  First off, that doesn't say anything about being "The Judge", just some Dream Cruise Edition GTO. Second, assuming this is a one-off car, it probably has numerous mods done to it to get it to that HP level (larger displacement engine doesn't hurt either). Meaning it probably won't come from the factory like that if ever put into production. Third, I still don't see why GM would make it faster than their top of the line (mass produced) sports car, the ZO6.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
                    a black judge??? do you even know what a judge is? the classic color of the judge package is red. thats the only way it should ever be.
                    I don't think you read my post:

And it wouldn't be The Judge if it was black...

I was replying to someone who said it would look better in black.

I do know what The Judge is, I have seen a few in real life, and I also know that the most famous color for them is orange, like the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                    X