• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO, one of my personal bests......

Ya.. Its a mini-van... my mini-van...

https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars/tray.3g2
    The BEST

https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars/slide.3g2
    The First Slide..... someones finger was in the way~!

I met up with some peeps at Dairy queen, and showed them a previous video of my tray sliding adventures.... well of the 5-8 people that saw it, there were a couple people that were proud employees of Dairy Queen that said, "take some of our trays, and go slide." so out i walked, and did this.... lol check it out, drop me a line, pimpincars2003 on AIM
    Last edited by GodsAdvocate; 08-20-2004, 01:11 PM.

sorry, i tried to add this to the tray sliding thread already, but since im new to this, i didnt realize the "new thread" button, wouldnt do that.... oh well..... hope you still enjoy

Comment

dangerous......good thing no one was hit or any cars for that matter....be safe

Comment

That was sweet!

Comment

LOL, ya it was pretty tight, i gotta add some more stuff... maybe ill get a new nickname.... "the mini-van man" or something.... lol oh well...

Comment

LoL yea u should put the other one on to ....u messed up the mine van so much

Comment

lol brad that was your homie? wtf is wrong you you kids?! haha jk jk no more crashin eh?

Comment

hahaa, i just added another video on there... Im just gonna start doing stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and making videos of it, and posting them in here for all to see lol, its some funny stuff... I added my videos to comcast... does anyone knwo how much data transfer I have? Hella people are looking at it, and it hasnt shut it down yet.... so i dont know...

peace

Comment

curious, what do I use to play it?

Comment

Same, when i press it it just keeps loading and nothing plays.

Comment

download a new version of quicktime... thats what mine plays it as... its a .3g2 file format from verizon camera phones. its pretty tight so dl the program... its free too

Comment

Working...
                      X