By request: Pics of my car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By request: Pics of my car...

I have been asked a few time for pictures of my car. Since most of these people are on this board I am posting them here. So here they are guys!

Note: All pictures are taken with the car NOT at "normal" ride height.

nice car. I like the color.

Comment

And the brakes.

Comment

I think your car would look much better with SSR Professor SP1's in my opinion.

Comment

nice car... really clean... i like it

Comment

Originally posted by CounterLock
            I think your car would look much better with SSR Professor SP1's in my opinion.

i second that, just like nite kids car ssr proffesors are prolly my fav rims ever

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. I also agree the SSR Professor SP1's would be nice. I got the Volks cause I got a VERY good deal on them and well money talks. So its was get these rims and save money to put into the motor or put it into the rims and wait on the motor... MOTOR WON!

Comment

The car would of been nicer if you keep the STOCK BRAKES.

The BBK or Rotora is a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
                  The car would of been nicer if you keep the STOCK BRAKES.

The BBK or Rotora is a waste of money.
                  maybe if you dont ever use your car for stuff like running touge or drifting.... i know that my stockers overheat rather quickly under anykind of hard driving....

anyways, really sweet car man. the silver stickers looks sick on the black paint....keep up the good work, and what kind of motor/suspension mods do you have?

Comment

sweet clean S14!

Comment

I have a S14 SR20DET and sup. is Teins HA. I am looking for sell pretty soon.

Waiting on my tie rods, camber plates and other parts...

Comment

nice

Comment

Nice S14

Comment

Nice car, thanks for posting it. I like it.

Putting better brakes on a car is never, I repeat NEVER a waste of money unless that car never hits the city streets ever. For a straight Drift car, maybe it's a waste of money. But then again, maybe it's not. If your entry speeds are 30 mph, you aren't gonna need brakes. If they are 70 or 80, then yea, you gonna need some brakes. Anyone running Touge or Traffic-ge is gonna need some bigger meats.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                              maybe if you dont ever use your car for stuff like running touge or drifting.... i know that my stockers overheat rather quickly under anykind of hard driving....
                              ?

LOL....

You are funny man...

Bigger rotors will make your friends think you are cool, bigger rotors look sexy, but bigger rotors do not stop the car. What a bigger rotor will do is lower the overall operating temperature of the brakes – which is a GREAT idea IF your temperatures are causing problems with other parts of the braking system. Take for example a F500 racecar – a small 800 pound single seat formula car. While the brakes are certainly much smaller than those found on a 3,000 pound GT1 Camaro, that does not necessarily mean that they need to be made larger. In fact, swapping on a GT1 brake package would probably do more harm than good – that’s a lot of steel hanging on the wheel that needs to accelerate each time the ‘go’ pedal is pushed. So, the motto of this story is bigger is better until your temperatures are under control. After that point, you are doing more harm than good…unless you really like the look (and hey – some of us do!).

-Al

Comment

Working...
                              X