some group shots...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Al
    This is the most retarded post I have seen evar.

-Al
    In Japan,the looks of the drift cars are very important.The days of cracked panels and falling off stock bumpers are gone over there.That's why he made that comment,because nobody rides around in Japan with the stock look these days(looks are just important as performance).He wasn't trying to be rude in anyway,a cultural misunderstanding if anything.

Comment

wow never seen taht much tread marks before that's offtrack

Comment

best part is,theres another parking lot on the other side just as bad.Theres a small street that seperates em,an if your skilled enough you can drift,parkin lot to parking lot

Comment

It's amazing how someone can post a pic of their car and no matter what it is, someone tries to come down on it. Jeez people, get a life. The folks that are ripping, I haven't seen any of you all post any pics of your cars so lay off.

Comment

i know that spot, i used to go there and do donuts lol thats near mt wilson on angeles crest. i got kicked out by stupid cops over there we were just chilling and then they came and said we need mountain passes to cruise up there, im like wth~!?

Comment

looks alot like it,but its not.

Comment

Working...
              X