Leave a comment:

• hardcoredrift
    replied
    i want that engine to bear my children. hey sexy

Leave a comment:

• mranlet
    replied
    A turbo that big with a hp curve like this: __/\_

Good luck laying down 1300 whatever hp to 2 wheels...

BTW - my friend's dad had a VW bug with 350-400 horse that ran 8's. He had to rebuild the motor after every run but all the same... I'm sure a go-kart with a Hayabusa motor could probably run 8's in full tune.

-MR

Leave a comment:

• pcbootleger
    replied
    like someone said, the supra was never made specifically for drag racing. most supras have their usable power for only like 500rpms (somewhere between 8500-9000rpms typically). I think they are better made for top end racing on somewhere like the wangan highway.

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    Originally posted by nightracer
    Cars with under 400hp went 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile? What is that a sand rail with an LS1? That 1200hp supra most likely isn't built for drag racing. The 60 foot is probably that car's nightmare. Theres a 660hp Supra from Maryland with a T04R thats running 10.02's. That'll go 9s this spring. Supras are tricky cars, not impossible, not slow, just tricky.

Btw... What motors are the chasers running?

No, i said 400 less, 400 less then 1200. 800hp cars in the 8's

Leave a comment:

• sin-R
    replied
    Is that the new engine for "Supramännen"?

Leave a comment:

• nightracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Chas
    For some reason supras dont go that fast with what power the can make. I remember suprastore ahs the 1200hp one for sale, and its best was a 10.3 Ive seen cars with 400 less hp run 8's.
    Cars with under 400hp went 8 seconds in the 1/4 mile? What is that a sand rail with an LS1? That 1200hp supra most likely isn't built for drag racing. The 60 foot is probably that car's nightmare. Theres a 660hp Supra from Maryland with a T04R thats running 10.02's. That'll go 9s this spring. Supras are tricky cars, not impossible, not slow, just tricky.

Btw... What motors are the chasers running?

Leave a comment:

• prodigy
    replied
    Keep your arm away from that thing.

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Duluth
    replied
    Twins won't make the kind of big horsepower like a huge singel will. But twins are better for making more street friendly horsepower.

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    Re: wowee

Originally posted by TP | sil-beer
    that thing could suck the meet offa turky!

but uh did you know a stock chaser is faster and lighter then a stock supra? aint it funny
    Very

Leave a comment:

• TP | sil-beer
    replied
    wowee

that thing could suck the meet offa turky!

but uh did you know a stock chaser is faster and lighter then a stock supra? aint it funny

Leave a comment:

• PrOxLaMuS© S30
    replied
    the problem is they have soo much power, they can never get the power to the wheels....
    and they are heavy...

But DAMN that's a huge turbo... she should run Twin Turbo system so one spools for his launch and the HUGE turbo for his high RPM range.

Leave a comment:

• DriftGirl
    replied
    Supras are funny that way

Leave a comment:

• Chas
    replied
    For some reason supras dont go that fast with what power the can make. I remember suprastore ahs the 1200hp one for sale, and its best was a 10.3 Ive seen cars with 400 less hp run 8's.

Leave a comment:

• nightracer
    replied
    9.80s with 1300hp and that sized turbo? Its possible to hit 9s with a T04R or 67mm dia. turbo and the stock getrag tranny.. Sounds like he has a TH400 3spd. I guess I'm so critical because I'd rather see that power utilized on the top end instead of 1320 feet. Guy needs to get the car dialed in though. Its a bad a__ car. I think it can go ALOT faster when he gets it dialed in though. That things going to have enough power to run 7s!!!

Last edited by nightracer; 12-09-2003, 03:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X