No announcement yet.

Why you don't try FF Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe they should do something without *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing up next time

Comment

What a bunch of dumba$$es, anod do you think those guys are rich? Hell no! Why in gods name would you drive a toyota camry if you were rollin' in it??

And imo, if you stupid enough to stand next to a road to spectate that, then I could care less if you get mowed down by an out of control car. It's not like they dont know they're in total danger of getting hit.

On a lighter note, funny stuff

Comment

that was total craziness.......

Comment

well i've seen this a million times before but i just gotta say: WTF IS WITH THEM?! THEY SUCK! ESPECIALLY THE GUY WHO FLIPPED THE RANGE ROVER (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG) AND THE GUY WHO SPUN INTO REVERSE AND DIDN'T TRY TO STEER TO STAY ON THE ROAD... there ive said it. those guys suck.... REALLY suck

Comment

Unbelievable. Phycodic, probably spelled wrong, lol.

I'm curious what the rules are? What is the purpose behind this? I assume it's some form of intertainment, but I can't justify the blatant disreguard for safety or even understanding of car behavior that these people have. Are they suicidal or something, something like "I put my life in God's hands(or the god(s) of their choice) and whatever happens is up to him." I'm curious their thinking behind this.

Also, a couple notes to any new drifters out there that see this. This is why you should understand the physics behind a car's behavior. Without understanding, you are clueless as to what will happen...like the people in the video. The mention of fwd is not important. That has nothing to do with what they are doing. Any car reguardless of platform can do the same thing - spin out, crash, roll over, things breaking off, etc...

That movie is what happens when you don't have after school programs for teens. They think up stuff on their own...and how smart they are Realistically, what is the concept behind what they're doing? I'd like to know.

Comment

all the drivers in that video are incredibly rich from oil and go out into the desert at night to rail on cars that they pick up from dealers or wherever. that is just a compilation video of people crashing, its not like every time they fuc.k up that hard. i dont see why you guys think it is so amazing, its like thoes vids from cali when people fuc.k up on drag racing and clip some guy on the sides or whatever. thoes guys who crash into people get there as.s BEAT. and not american style, middle eastern beatdown

Comment

you people have no idea who hatakeyama is do you...

Comment

apparently not KinTako, enlighten us if you will.

Comment

hata is THE greatest FF drifter on the planet. a long time ago in an old option vid they show him drifting his red EF around. and now finally, everyone who went to the formula D event saw him drift with koguchi. he was doing doughnuts.

dont say that you cant do something. because someone will always prove you wrong.

Comment

haha oh yes ive seen him and if you check the FF drifting thread you will see many people (including myself) defend FF drifting, its how a lot of us first learned.

Comment

what dum @sses i feel sorry for those cars and who r the fool who park there cars net to the road come on how stuped r thay
                        Last edited by ; 09-16-2004, 09:33 AM.

Comment

next my bad

Comment

lol, use the EDIT button next time if you mess up. Located on your post on the lower right.

Comment

k thanks later

Comment

hmm.... the link's dead

yo.... anyone got a link to the video? it seems that its no longer working.... thanks....

ivan

Comment

Working...
                                X