Sfl Drifters Vid!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LINKIN PARK ROCKS

sweet vid to!!!!! and dont worri bout the "drifting in the rain" tires are ex$pen$ive!!!!!

Comment

do guys have any NON wet road drifting??

Comment

Practicing and just drifting in the rain is one of the best ways to get better. Ask anybody who knows something about drifting.

"rain training is how all of us who are good got good. it teaches you finese, everything else falls into place after that." - Garage Battle, TR Forums

"i get 50% better every time i rain train." - agent, TR Forums

Comment

Yes I'm getting some on camera today. Vang and Funk Drift Battle!!! (Dry) Good stuff.

Comment

Damn I gotta get out and practice.

Comment

Originally posted by One Drift
              Practicing and just drifting in the rain is one of the best ways to get better. Ask anybody who knows something about drifting.

"rain training is how all of us who are good got good. it teaches you finese, everything else falls into place after that." - Garage Battle, TR Forums

"i get 50% better every time i rain train." - agent, TR Forums
              yes this is true, i used to live in miami owned a crappy third gen turbo supra, not to many good places to drift in south fl but the rain was fun for a little while. but i wasnt saying it was bad or anything i was just wondering if you guys had any non wet road footage. and i was just curious whats so gangsta about 90 t2 gangsta, lol miami people, heh

Comment

wow..... nice......... the guy in the red s13 could really hold his line i thought anyways nice spot

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you people? SOmeone posts a video of drifting and you get all over him because its in the wet. Instead of sounding like stupid jackasses how about YOU go make a video and "show him how its done" shut the f*** up idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
                    What the hell is wrong with you people? SOmeone posts a video of drifting and you get all over him because its in the wet. Instead of sounding like stupid jackasses how about YOU go make a video and "show him how its done" shut the f*** up idiots.
                    werd!

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
                      your funny, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by smileydrifter
                        do guys have any NON wet road drifting??
                        here, even includes a rare appearacne of my FC, hope to have the later big vid of this.

http://www.ter-tech.com/ter-tech1.mpg

Comment

Working...
                        X