ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Angelo's 350Z, Any pictures or videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Angelo's 350Z, Any pictures or videos?

does anybody have pictures or videos of tony angelos new 350z. I heard it's twin turbo, so that means it still has the VQ in it.

I love 350z's. I was at Carmax yesterday messing around with all the Z's and almost got a job- too far from my house.

its not tony angelos, its owned by brian wong.
    he just lets tony drive it.
    just runs the greddy turbo kit. with an apex'i drag intercooler (one of the spare intercoolers from apex'i drag car) its an ARC core i believe. cars pretty sweet, brian drives well on the track, but isnt so good at drifting.(his words, but i know hes been to several racing school). theres some pictures on www.endless-usa.com and all over the internet just google endless 350z and click the image button. cars in magazines too, just look for the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on the passenger side and the brake caliper on the right. hes also the only red top secret kit in the country.

Comment

holy crap I just saw the car on their website. That car looks f@#$# clean. I saw it in Super Street and thought it was just rich dude with a clean *Censored**Censored**Censored* 350z show car.
      Last edited by slideways2004; 08-24-2004, 10:48 AM.

Comment

he useto be rich. the car made him poor. The car has ALOT done to it. when we get boba its a half hour before he can go inside because everyones asks about the car.

Comment

I'm suprised Brian got it fixed so quickly, stupid road signs!

-Tim

Comment

hahah i have been with Tony on several occassions where he has drivin the car (on the track and otherwise )
            if i was Brian, i would be pooping myself non stop.
            anyways, hopefully Tony will get his car done sometime soon, should be awesome!

Comment

Heya!, yeah, it's Brians car, but i get to drift it, and you don't (most team drivers don't own the cars!)!!! anyways, that car rules, its twin turbo vq (greddy kit), with custom FMIC, and a tilton rally twin plate (the whole assembly weighs 16lbs, it revs like a dirtbike), we are currently gutting the car and installing a car per FormulaD rules. The car was in exact show form at D1 except for damping and spring rates, and it was awesome then, and should be even better for formula D!!!

I'll be driving the car for at least a few more events, while i build my SR FC, and it is awesome, and yes those are 20 inch wheels, and yes, i use them in competitions

heres a link to a pic
              http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/attach...chmentid=23168
              -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

wow.
                i can't believe Brian is letting you tear his car apart.
                hahah.
                have fun.

Comment

that clutch is evil for traffic though.
                  Tony, I wanted to know what you thought of his suspension?
                  I didnt really talk to you at the drivers search, just asked you about the 20inch wheels. brian was bitching too much so i didnt stick around the booth.

Comment

The suspension setup when i first drove the car, was really really soft, way too soft for drift, well balanced to play around a little in the mountain, but way too soft for drift, so we had endless usa revalve the shocks, and we changed the spring rates, and went to a true spring over shock rear setup, added a rear sway bar, and its much more responsive and controllable now, it is a big heavy car, so you can kind of see that in the way it drives, but we removed a ton of stuff, so it should be even better for formula D

www.driftalliance.com
                    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Hahaha... I can't wait till Sunday!!!

Picture of the car in all its glory...
                      Last edited by Mr B; 08-25-2004, 03:39 AM.

Comment

i have this video where some guy has the whole tilton setup-clutch and flywheel I guess, and it does rev like a dirtbike. it jumps to redline in a second. That little redline red light came on.

Comment

Here's some pics from last night, scrambling to get the car ready for this weekend at irwindale....

Chris and alex gettin ready to whip out some one off battle version arms! (thanks alex!)

The gush scraping the sound deadening!

PG Brian must get the interior pieces out of the way fasT!!!!!!

Brian Wong and chris with tag team jack action!!

Me looking nuts!

One off Battle Version camber links!

And installed!!

The Almost finished product!

www.driftalliance.com
                          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

any idea how much weight you cut out of the car??????

Comment

Holy crap! That's going to be one sweet ride. Tony, good luck bro, I won't be seeing you in Irwindale, but I hope you do really well. I'm sure Chris has told you all about how well balanced the Z is...it's amazing how tossable that car is.

Comment

Working...
                              X