Comment

even more pics !
        Attached Files

Comment

last one
          Attached Files

Comment

someplace ugly?

can for an exhaust, retarded camber and stretch, huuuuuge wing...

Those two white cars look pretty decent though.

Comment

i'm guessin u haven't seen that guy drift before...the guy in the yellow fc...yea...he's pretty good...actually, he's very good...no use in talkin mess unless u can back it up with your driving...and i don't thinkg ur D1 pro material so jus keep worthless comments like that too your self...

as for the kits, i'd think, if u haven't already tried, ebay...ummm maybe u'll get lucky...or even if ur the daring type jus pla with fiberglass and make ur own...shoot i'd do it but i dont' got that knid of time....umm...otherwise...jus google it and i guess typing in "f3cs rx7 wide body kit" would work..but iono...you can try to look for BNSports knockoffs...iono if you'll be able to find any...but as a local shop here has told me(they compete in car shows by the way)

"the more you pay for a kit...the better it fits..." so instead of trying to find any other way, i'd say save up and get the BNsports one...it'll be worth it in the end...

Comment

Go to Intense Motorsports . While the dont have the BN sports kit, they have an M Sports widebody kit which looks similar. They also have the RE-Amemiya Pro 2000 body kit as pictured in the last pic. However, these kits are both expensive so if youre on a budget you may wanna buy some knock-offs.
                Last edited by Velvet; 08-28-2004, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Little touchy there huh nemisis? it was his opinion. I second it. I think it looks like it fell off the trailer. You could seat 7 people for lunch at that wing, looks like a picnic table.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                    i'm guessin u haven't seen that guy drift before...the guy in the yellow fc...yea...he's pretty good...actually, he's very good...no use in talkin mess unless u can back it up with your driving...and i don't thinkg ur D1 pro material so jus keep worthless comments like that too your self...
                    Hey, guess what...

I don't have to be able to drive to decide if a car is ugly or not. In fact, I could be a 12 year old parapalegic for all you know, typing with my nose. I still think it's ugly as sin.

Sense when did you have to be able to drive like a madman before you could say that someone's car is damned hideous? That's like saying you need to have directed a major motion picture before you could say that Gigli was bad.

So just keep your worthless comments to yourself, huh?
                    Last edited by Parry; 08-29-2004, 10:37 AM.

Comment

thanx for the tips

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                        In fact, I could be a 12 year old parapalegic for all you know, typing with my nose
                        Now thats funny!

Comment

Hey, guess what...

I don't have to be able to drive to decide if a car is ugly or not. In fact, I could be a 12 year old parapalegic for all you know, typing with my nose. I still think it's ugly as sin.

Sense when did you have to be able to drive like a madman before you could say that someone's car is damned hideous? That's like saying you need to have directed a major motion picture before you could say that Gigli was bad.

So just keep your worthless comments to yourself, huh?
                          Sorry to butt in, but since when did FC3S-D ask for your opinion. I belive his question was "where can i find these bodykits besides bn-sports.co.jp". By the way heres this:

Comment

someplace ugly?

can for an exhaust, retarded camber and stretch, huuuuuge wing...

Those two white cars look pretty decent though.
                            keep your off the wall comments to yourself...if you dont like it; SO WHAT....he does.

half of drifting is style....well last time i checked...thats why all of us Americans have this JDM craze.....

Comment

^ It's his opinion, let him express it. That's why all of us Americans are Americans. The purpose of an internet forum (aside from killing time) is to exchange ideas and such, you can't demand that everybody have one opinion or only thing positive thoughts toward everything, it'll never work out.

Comment

Working...
                              X