No announcement yet.

fc3s bodykits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calm down. It was an opinion, I don't like the car. This is not a crime.

If he was really serious about needing to source the kit he wouldn't be posting questions in the pictures and video forum on drifting.com. He'd be off asking the rotor-heads or emailing/calling the car's sponsers.

Comment

So what are you saying Parry, that I shouldn't take this forum seriously? Are you saying that everyone that posts something on here is not serious? If that's what you think then doesn't that make all your posts B.S.? He asked where to get the kit from and I've already answered his question. Have you? So far to this thread you have only contributed a negative comment on a product he obviosly likes. Imagine a forum where people post questions and all the answers are "someplace ugly?

can for an exhaust, retarded camber and stretch, huuuuuge wing..." or "that sucks" or "you dont know crap get something else" etc.

Comment

".........."

Uhm...no. What I was trying to convey is that his topic is incorrectly filed on what is probably the wrong forum. If he had stopped to think for a minute perhaps he would have either directly contacted the company or companies involved with that car, or asked at least in tech if not on one of the rx-7 forums that are out there.

On top of that, I still don't like the car. It's not his car, your car, my car...so why are you so offended by this? It's not a big deal.

He posted a picture of a car in the PICTURES AND VIDEO SECTION.

I said I didn't like it.

Other people apparently do.

I think that is the extent of it. You don't have to come crashing in trying to right all the wrongs in the drifting.com world, defending some poor kid who isn't serious enough about the car to look into sourcing parts and mods on his own.

EDIT: hrm...nice site, btw. lol. "99 red baloons floating in the summer sky"
        Last edited by Parry; 08-30-2004, 10:59 AM.

Comment

imho anyone who dosent like bn-sports smokes man sausage

im entitled to my opinion

Comment

^ Matters of taste do not equal matters of sexuality. What you're saying is ridiculous and I'd really like to think that you know that it's wrong/silly. All Parry is saying is that the car isn't his style. He wasn't attacking the kid for liking it or anybody else, just saying that he didn't like the looks of it. You kids are so insecure.

Comment

lol

Comment

Happy you liked the site , and yes he could of posted at an rx7 forum. I've kinda been in a bad mood today, stupid lanlord says I can only have one of my 2 cars.

Comment

i agree with parry. i don't really like those tall battle spoilers

Comment

yea i don't like that spoiler i just need the side kits, front, bumper, and rear bumper, i just get a gt spolier or so made from carbon fiber!!! and also here are d1 fc3s pictures
                    Attached Files

Comment

more
                      Attached Files

Comment

and more d1 pictures this one is my favorite the URAS FC#s and 180SX oh.. yea!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
                          Happy you liked the site , and yes he could of posted at an rx7 forum. I've kinda been in a bad mood today, stupid lanlord says I can only have one of my 2 cars.
                          No man, it's cool. I didn't mean to come off as such an asshole.

I did like the site, and the videos. They were well done, and your choice of music was great.

Comment

awwwww.......

Comment

Working...
                            X