This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey My S14.5 !!!

Just got my S14 back up and running. *cough* excuse me i mean S14.5 And i just got a cardomain site set up, check it out and lemme know what ya think.

http://members.cardomain.com/hasnotiresleft

Very nice car!! How much did it cost you to convert the front to an S14 front?

Comment

The S15 front cost me about $2,000 although the work to get it installed cost a little more. I woulda went with the SR20 First, but if ya know the story, i kinda screwed up my S14 front end. Oh well shes back now.

Comment

very clean. what body kit is taht/ oh yea and are you gonna complete the "custom paintjob? or just that left fender?
        Last edited by Ripper; 08-28-2004, 06:43 PM.

Comment

pwnzilla! careful in iraq, im not all about war but id h8 to find out that something happened to a fellow drifter . id say good luck but i dont belive in luck.

Comment

nice car men....and stay safe in iraq...

Comment

Dont like that front bumper at all.

Everything else looks great. Like the hood a lot.

Comment

far from a silvia....ur car will never be a silvia.

Comment

Originally posted by TurK
                  far from a silvia....ur car will never be a silvia.
                  Seriously,have you contributed anything slightly useful to this site? All you do is come on and give everyone negative feedback,and even when you do that,it's still a half-assed job.

I like the S15 front,like most do.Cars take time,don't rush it,regardless of what some may say.Keep up the work.

Comment

i just red turK's post and i was thinking the same thing......dont waste bandwith and post idiotic post cause then u make urself look like a fool, btw the cars looking good just b sure 2 get that SR20 in....good luck with future plans with ur car

Comment

beatifull car man, and yea carefull in iraq

Comment

ah.......pretty clean conversion man! keep up the good work and hopefully sometime in the near future there will be an SR in the engine bay not to mention its awesome when a conversion such as this is complete

Comment

Im not gonna even comment on the.... your cars not a silvia it will never *SLAP* Ahem.... now onto my post. thx for the support guys, hopefully there will be a few internet centers i can use over there. So i can keep up on at least whats goin on in dori land.

Comment

Best of luck out there in Iraq! We wish you the best of luck!

Comment

the conversion looks nice and all.. but.. stock rims? stock ka? automatic? seems a little.. well.. you know.. >.>

Comment

Working...
                              X