No announcement yet.

Formula D IRWINDALE (PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maan the R-33 Smacked the wall right in front of me ..i think i was somewhere where i wasint supposed to be..but hell,it was kool..i had to jump back alil...

Comment

its never cool when some one crashes, people should b concerned not saying how cool it was, especialy when its a fellow drifter

Comment

Originally posted by .Al
        Hey,

Thanks for the pics

Anymore pics?

If you dont feel like posting them can you please email it to me at truenocoupe@gmail.com

Thanks
        Al
        AL,

I don't have any more pics. I don't know if you remember me, I came up to your car with a pretty big camera and stared at that sick offset on the driver side rear wheel, I believe it was Gabe who told me that he built the car and you drove it, and you were sitting on top of the car. If you asked me to take more pics of your car I would have done so, maybe next time, I'll be more than happy to take pics of your badass ride.

-Bruce

Comment

Thats fine. Im just wondering. I pretty much haven't seen the car really. I just kinda look at it and didn't mind it.

-AL

Comment

the guy driving the R33 is from hawaii, his name is justin kikkawa he drives an AE86 down here if you ask crazyhawaiian im sure he knows him.

Comment

Working...
            X