Md Drift pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Md Drift pics...

Check out www.fourtendrift.com for pics and visit our forums for video and other drift related links.

We are a east coast drift team!

Comment

hachi wing = super lame

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
        hachi wing = super lame
        damn i wished i could have been the first to point that out!

Comment

Mmmm automatic 240SX

Comment

Yes I agree, the wing does look kinda retarded on my car, but its not there for show, Its there to stabalize my car. Before I put it on there my car would shake around 85-90mph. After carful searching for something to keep my car under control, I fount that touring spoiler. I did a little more research into that specific one and decided to give it a try. Since the airflow goes both over and under, I get a greater amount of downforce in the rear and now I can get to 115+mph and my car seems to float, no shaking, it drives like a caddy. So poke fun all you want, I do agree in some small way, yes it looks kinda weird on there, but like I said before, its not there to look at, its there for a purpose. As for the automatic 240sx, I'm willingto bet he can drift better with that than most people with a manuel, anyway its up for sale, he it buying something else (you know you want it).

Comment

hahahaha...a purpose...dang! thats pretty funny. you shouldnt even be going that fast in that thing!

Comment

Dont hate because i can and you cant

Comment

DOWNFORCE!!!111!!ONE!!1!!ELEVEN!!

ahahahah roflmao. 115, look out! Holy crap that was funny. What a salad wagon, lmao.
                  Last edited by Parry; 09-01-2004, 11:11 AM.

Comment

different tastes for different ppl. maybe it does really function who knows...let the guy be.

Comment

Funtional isn't always the best looking. But what ever works works. Im sure if this guy had a body kit and stuff, it would problably look better. But *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, it doesn't need it. For example: look at this FC below. Large wing, but it looks good b/c of the body kit. Im sure the guy would have the wing on the FC w/ or w/o the body kit because it helps. So dont rip on him because its just someone who sees funtion over form.
                      Attached Files

Comment

sid view
                        Attached Files

Comment

Haruguchi put that on his car as a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Reckless Hero
                            Haruguchi put that on his car as a joke
                            wrong. he likes it so he has it, simple as that.

Comment

do you know harugushi or what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!!?? why are you talking in his place?...

going back to the hachirok´s with wangan wing.....whats the point of laughin?...
                              i suposed that you knew that the wing in real real sports cars isnt for looking, its for the aerodinamic work.. so if that wing works with him whats the problem!!??... yeah looks kinda funny but what you gonna do if isnt your car (if you have one).....

so please dont talk trash... at least he have a 86 and a very clean one(most hatters want one)...

and for the guy who own this car just keep up the good work and try to get a nice and functional body kit...

Comment

Working...
                              X